General News Ticker: Free Agency/Trade Rumors, speculation, and general information

17 minutes ago, McBean said:

Bob is right more than he is wrong.

That sucks.

Bob has zero sources. He's something beyond a fraud.

Here's his thought process:

1. Paradis is in NY (because that's where Vaynerchuk's agency is located)...
  2. His agent, Gary Vaynerchuk is a very outspoken NYJ fan (has talked about wanting to be the owner one day)
  3. Jets need a C and have been connected to Paradis for that reason

Ergo, Paradis to NYJ.

Might happen, might not but all the dude does is connect dots, throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks... 

Edited by glazeduck

3 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

Bob has zero sources. He's something beyond a fraud.

Here's his thought process:

1. Paradis is in NY (because that's where Vaynerchuk's agency is located)...
  2. His agent, Gary Vaynerchuk is a very outspoken NYJ fan (has talked about wanting to be the owner one day)
  3. Jets need a C and have been connected to Paradis for that reason

Ergo, Paradis to NYJ.

Might happen, might not but all the dude does is connect dots, throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks... 

Dont forget leaves his out in every tweet baring last minute snag etc etc etc

Edited by MAJBobby

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

Albright has been remarkably reliable and on point. Although he is a little of a...well:

image.png.afa54f093b83d85e2e1b77bb1ec8f8a2.png

Since I started paying attention to him again this time of year I have noticed something. Here lately he has been talking all about how he wants to grow, and how he has always been unfairly judged and given a bad reputation but now he wants to get past all that as he strives to mature... Coincidentally, he also is looking for a new career path towards larger and better markets... Hm... Can't imagine why these two things would be happening at the same time. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

What exactly is the appeal for players to go to the Redskins? Every year they sign big names, and every year they're the same ***** organization... I would think the difference in a million dollars might be worth not being stuck in the dysfunction. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

What exactly is the appeal for players to go to the Redskins? Every year they sign big names, and every year they're the same ***** organization... I would think the difference in a million dollars might be worth not being stuck in the dysfunction. 

i think he wants to play NY twice

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Theres a lot of million dollars in his deal

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Dont forget leaves his out in every tweet baring last minute snag etc etc etc

Gabriel used to be GM or head scout for the Bears, right? Wonder if he still has sources within the organization.