Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s impossible! Obama told Romney that the Russians were so 1970s. WOKE UP DUDE

That aside there is nothing the public gets to see in the open to substantiate any claims.............unlike Hillary's server that she wiped..........with a cloth.  Painful times ahead for our friend Tibs.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And now they seem to access to our most sensitive classified information! Oh Obama! 

Oh no!!  Foreign countries are accessing our information. This is news to you?  While you’re crying in your Cheerios about Russia China is inside your iPhone. 

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

That aside there is nothing the public gets to see in the open to substantiate any claims.............unlike Hillary's server that she wiped..........with a cloth.  Painful times ahead for our friend Tibs.

Oh, I'll be fine. I just think it's funny you guys can't handle the truth. 

How long can a the Republican political party last with all the lies they are built upon? 

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Not really.  Just the bathroom servers.

Trump has handed out security clearances to clowns the professionals said should not have them. 

My god, if Obama had done that you guys would be pulling on your short hairs so hard! 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How long can a the Republican political party last with all the lies they are built upon? 

The Democrats may not make it through the year.  I see them splintering then forming coalitions that consist of various groups such as environmentalists.  The party of FDR and JFK is dying and that is your REAL concern.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

The Democrats may not make it through the year.  I see them splintering then forming coalitions that consist of various groups such as environmentalists.  The party of FDR and JFK is dying and that is your REAL concern.

It's over!!!! 

14 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

the US needs a third party, a radical left-wing breakoff from the Dems has been fallow for 50 years now

time to rise and shine

name it and claim int

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, I don't know. The democrats fought against the proposed 19th Amendment for 42 years. They also fought against the abolishment of slavery and the Civil Rights Act. Guess who was for them?

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You do realize that when people disagree with you it doesn’t mean they’re lying right?  Are you the Keeper of Truth? The Protector of the Realm? Get over yourself!

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You do realize that when people disagree with you it doesn’t mean they’re lying right?  Are you the Keeper of Truth? The Protector of the Realm? Get over yourself!

They just do tell lies constantly. Nothing to do with me

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They just do tell lies constantly. Nothing to do with me

If it's constant there must be a lot of them.  Give your top 397 Republican lies.  Ok ok that's too many.  Let's start with 3.  

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Have we ever had an election marked by hacked information that was weaponized and used against a candidate by a foreign power before? Mr Secret Trump went against a candidate who had all her information--private information--hacked and weaponized against her.

That was an attack on our system like no other. And almost certainly changed votes or suppressed some. 

The Russuans also at the very least tried hacking voting systems, voting machine companies and election officials. 

That deserved investigation free of obstruction, do you agree? 

Hillary Clinton, the DNC and our very own IC did more to damage our elections than anything the Russians did.

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

projection much?

House Dems mull censure as alternative to impeachment… and headlined it “EXIT RAMP.”

An easy prediction is that if the House does censure, the media will salivate over it as something unprecedented, staggering in its implications, the Democrats taking back the moral high ground, etc, rather than as the embarrassing walk-back from impeachment that it actually would be.

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:
lu·na·tic
/ˈlo͞onəˌtik/
noun
  1. 1.
    a mentally ill person (not in technical use).
    synonyms: maniac, madman, madwoman, psychopath, psychotic; More

Image result for Democratic Party    ...........Pelosi tells Dems she wants to see Trump ‘in prison’

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/05/pelosi-impeachment-1355435

Because she is trying to outrun a jail cell herself?