Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

i'm quite sure that the DOJ will send at least two lawyers along with him. one to protect ongoing investigations and one to protect executive concerns. Nadler cried about how many times Hicks didn't answer.. just wait for his and Schiff's next meltdown.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A foreign power DID try to install Hillary. It's called the British intelligence services and the Russian intelligence services whom Clinton paid to create dirt on her opponent and used it to attempt a back door coup. 

But you don't want to engage that topic. And I understand.

I don't understand why he would not want to engage in that discussion.  It implies he is extremely comfortable in a foreign power interfering in our election process, when in fact he is on record shouting from the trees, shouting from the shadows and yelling at people in a supermarket that he is not.  Or put another way, he thinks interference is unacceptable unless it's acceptable interference. Thats plumb loco. 

It makes it very tough to take anything he offers seriously, even when you might want to. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don't understand why he would not want to engage in that discussion.  It implies he is extremely comfortable in a foreign power interfering in our election process, when in fact he is on record shouting from the trees, shouting from the shadows and yelling at people in a supermarket that he is not.  Or put another way, he thinks interference is unacceptable unless it's acceptable interference. Thats plumb loco. 

It makes it very tough to take anything he offers seriously, even when you might want to. 

I consider you a good and intelligent poster. With that said, is there like a time delay for the lightbulb to come on in your brain when it comes to HAHA Gator? His IQ is amoeba level. He was born that way but has since been dropped on his head, often. An earthworm consistently beats him at Go Fish. I could go on but I need to save some of these for Gary and his brother McDouche.

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I consider you a good and intelligent poster. With that said, is there like a time delay for the lightbulb to come on in your brain when it comes to HAHA Gator? His IQ is amoeba level. He was born that way but has since been dropped on his head, often. An earthworm consistently beats him at Go Fish. I could go on but I need to save some of these for Gary and his brother McDouche.

Thank you for the compliment.  I enjoy visiting PPP and appreciate the hard work many of you do in searching out data/stories/nuggets of judicial interest and of particular interest to me.  I also find some of the commentary pretty damn funny, so that's a plus. 

As for Tibs, it's a mixed bag.  I want to be open-minded, and while I disagree with pretty much everything he says, he strikes me as a likable guy who doesn't always take himself too seriously.  He's been on a bit of a tear lately, and seems sincere about his belief that Putin was Trump's campaign manager. Regardless of that particular insanity, it does beg the question and DR hit it on the head. If he really feels that way, why would he be ok with a campaign conspiring with British intelligence (or worse, a rogue British operative)?  I really do wonder about that sort of intellectual dysmorphia.  It seems...complicated to me, and at my core I'm a pretty simple guy. So, I ask. Or wonder. Sometimes both. 

As for the other poster, I see no redeeming value there so why bother? 

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup.

Though, I can see waiting to catch him in a perjury trap.

If no transcripts of his testimony are generated, how does one catch him in a perjury trap?

8 minutes ago, Taro T said:

If no transcripts of his testimony are generated, how does one catch him in a perjury trap?

I think there are only no transcripts for his closed door/classified hearings. There will be transcripts (and him being under oath) for the July 17th public hearing. 

(Unless I'm mistaken -- which I might be. Been a busy week)

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think there are only no transcripts for his closed door/classified hearings. There will be transcripts (and him being under oath) for the July 17th public hearing. 

(Unless I'm mistaken -- which I might be. Been a busy week)

I think I heard that Mueller's testimony will be open while the closed door hearings will be with his staff, and concentrate on the redacted material.

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

33 TOUGH QUESTIONS MUELLER SHOULD BE ASKED: The Epoch Times’ Jeff Carlson has broken multiple stories in the Spygate epic, so answers to these queries will shine new light in numerous important places that remain dank and dark.

Questions nine and 14, for example, probe, respectively, Mueller’s ignoring the ties between the Hillary campaign and the DNC to Fusion GPS, Christopher Steele and the Steele Dossier, and the Russian ties of Fusion GPS.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Glenn Simpson perjuring himself" 

... Sorry, Glenn. Sorry Fusion GPS. Sorry narrative.

Only questioned by staff... members don't bother to show (because it's all for show and there's no cameras for them to get face time)

I laughed out loud!!

• Like (+1) 1