Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

HOPE HICKS DESTROYED RUSSIA COLLUSION HOAX, AGAIN: 

Congressional Democrats who thought former Trump 2016 campaign and White House insider would somehow revive the Russia collusion narrative got bumpkus, according to Margot Cleveland, writing this morning in the Washington Free Beacon.

Among much else, Cleveland reports “Hick’s responses during last week’s hearing also provided fresh insight into Trump’s behind-the-scenes response to news of Russian interference. Hicks noted that the campaign only ‘became aware that the Russian government was attempting to interfere in the 2016 elections’ when the story hit the press. The president’s former confidant added that any conversations she was privy to during the campaign concerning Russia interference in the election mirrored what Trump said publicly.”

Robert Mueller has agreed to testify before Congress pursuant to subpoena.

So when Mueller told the world at his last press conference at DoJ that he will NOT testify, he was lying?

?

I am happy.  Bringing Mueller to testify also exposes him to Republican questioning about his investigation(Nothing on FISA?) and team (e.g. Weissman)

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So when Mueller told the world at his last press conference at DoJ that he will NOT testify, he was lying?

?

I am happy.  Bringing Mueller to testify also exposes him to Republican questioning about his investigation(Nothing on FISA?) and team (e.g. Weissman)

"Mr. Mueller, I have one question. At what point in time or date did you come to the realization that there was no collusion?"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

"Mr. Mueller, I have one question. At what point in time or date did you come to the realization that there was no collusion?"

I suspect his answer will be at the end of the investigation as Roger Stone was indicted late in the process.  Stone had all that wikileaks smoke surrounding him, at least that was the theory.  That'll give Mueller cover. 

Edited by keepthefaith

51 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I suspect his answer will be at the end of the investigation as Roger Stone was indicted late in the process.  Stone had all that wikileaks smoke surrounding him, at least that was the theory.  That'll give Mueller cover. 

I would prefer a question like this:  "Mr. Mueller, it has recently come to our attention that in your role as director of the FBI and continuing as Special Counsel, you conspired with high-ranking  intelligence officers from the People's Republic of China to defraud the American people, and that you benefited financially from the relationship.  Can you elaborate on your personal ties with the Chinese, and explain how the average American citizen should trust you in spite of these serious allegations??"

i think if he objects to the questioning, it's evidence of guilt. 

I think if he gets upset or angry, it's evidence of guilt.  

I think if he remains cool nad calm, well, that's evidence of guilt too. 

It's time to start indicting someone, ANYONE from the Deep State/ Democrat side of things. It's nice to see a team block a bunch of field goal attempts in a row, but you need to score yourself eventually....or at least get the ball rolling the other direction.

If Team Trump has evidence of illegal activity by one of these people, they need to bring it forward soon if they expect to keep the interest of the voters. 

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

?

Both sides will get what they want out of him and then spin his testimony.  It's fricken pointless.  What part of "my report is my testimony" do they not understand?

• Like (+1) 5

LIZ SHELD’S MORNING BRIEF: Mueller Agrees to Resuscitate Dying RUSSIA-Collusion Hoax. 

“Why?

Well, the politically expedient RUSSIA-collusion hoax is fading from the news cycle. The late night court jesters are short on unfunny material to quack out. Current and former subpoenaed WH administration officials are not providing the ammunition information for show trial hearings and their contested appearances are going to be held up while the Democrats’ demands work their way through the legal system.

How to keep this story alive? Let’s get Mueller to testify! Mueller always plays ball.”

Indeed.

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LIZ SHELD’S MORNING BRIEF: Mueller Agrees to Resuscitate Dying RUSSIA-Collusion Hoax. 

“Why?

Well, the politically expedient RUSSIA-collusion hoax is fading from the news cycle. The late night court jesters are short on unfunny material to quack out. Current and former subpoenaed WH administration officials are not providing the ammunition information for show trial hearings and their contested appearances are going to be held up while the Democrats’ demands work their way through the legal system.

How to keep this story alive? Let’s get Mueller to testify! Mueller always plays ball.”

Indeed.

The election is coming up and you guys are looking for as much Russian support as you can get, Democrats are just trying to protect our country against the inteferance of terrorist organizations like Putin's Russia from hacking another election. What's wrong with that? 

That you are not concerned at all the Russia hacked election systems, companies that provide election equipment and voter books shows you really support Putin's agenda. 

It's an open secret. You guys just hate America 2019. 

I don't even think you believe what you're shoveling these days. Take a breath. And remember the only thing that's been proven: collusion/conspiracy never happened. You were lied to, for three years, by people who could not accept the outcome of an election. 

Projection is all your chosen side has left to offer, and the public sees through it by and large. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The election is coming up and you guys are looking for as much Russian support as you can get, Democrats are just trying to protect our country against the inteferance of terrorist organizations like Putin's Russia from hacking another election. What's wrong with that? 

That you are not concerned at all the Russia hacked election systems, companies that provide election equipment and voter books shows you really support Putin's agenda. 

It's an open secret. You guys just hate America 2019. 

So it is down to you just type whatever pops into your mind without thinking about it.  You are reaching the point where you are not good for even laughs anymore.  I think that you are several weeks away from making the 6PM news for all the wrong reasons.  Please seek out professional mental health care at once!!

The other thing that will contribute to Mueller's testimony fail is ...........

the stratospheric expectations of Trump haters who just know that this time their fantasies will come true.

Alan Dershowitz: Dems will regret calling Mueller to testify, are 'shooting themselves in foot'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alan-dershowitz-robert-mueller-testify-ingraham

Just a few questions sir,

- Why isn’t the “dossier” mentioned in the report?
- What was the predicate for the investigation?
- Why is Hillary, the entire DNC, and Christopher Steele ignored?
- Why were you still having people raiding mere weeks before ending your investigation when it was already clear what the report would be saying?
- Why was your team composed of only Democrats?
- What did you uncover respective to FISA warrants?
- Why would you claim that the President wasn’t “proven innocent” when that isn’t your job, while being impossible to prove anyway?

• Like (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

So it is down to you just type whatever pops into your mind without thinking about it.  You are reaching the point where you are not good for even laughs anymore.  I think that you are several weeks away from making the 6PM news for all the wrong reasons.  Please seek out professional mental health care at once!!

@Tiberius has definitely taken a long walk off a short plank. his babbling has almost reached the point of being incoherent. and on the rare occasion that he does make  a bit of sense it only comes from a #orangemanbad perspective. 

i still maintain that i like Tibs but i am becoming concerned about his well being. is he the canary in the coalmine that shows us what we have to look forward to seeing from the majority of the liberal insanity?

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Foxx said:

@Tiberius has definitely taken a long walk off a short plank. his babbling has almost reached the point of being incoherent. and on the rare occasion that he does make  a bit of sense it only comes from a #orangemanbad perspective. 

i still maintain that i like Tibs but i am becoming concerned about his well being. is he the canary in the coalmine that shows us what we have to look forward to seeing from the majority of the liberal insanity?

You wouldn't be upset is a foreign power installed Hillary as president? Come on 

A foreign power DID try to install Hillary. It's called the British intelligence services and the Russian intelligence services whom Clinton paid to create dirt on her opponent and used it to attempt a back door coup. 

But you don't want to engage that topic. And I understand.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It’s unlikely anything new will come from Mueller testifying, as he’s already said he won’t veer away from what’s already in the report itself.

While Democrats will try their hardest to get him to deliver a smoking gun that somehow eluded us all this time, what’s more likely to happen is that Mueller will drop a few malleable insinuations like he did at his press conference. The media will go wild in one direction and Adam Schiff will rant on Twitter about moral evil. But the facts are already out there and they aren’t changing.

You can see the strategy that’s coming by reading Nadler’s statement on the matter.

“Americans have demanded to hear directly from the Special Counsel so they can understand what he and his team examined, uncovered, and determined about Russia’s attack on our democracy, the Trump campaign’s acceptance and use of that help, and President Trump and his associates’ obstruction of the investigation into that attack,” the lawmakers wrote in a statement.

Since the Trump campaign didn’t accept any foreign assistance, that line will probably be a dud. But hey, who’s keeping score at this point? This is going to be all rehashed nonsense, which is exactly the purpose of this charade.

Unfortunately for Democrats, all evidence says the American people have checked out on this. Nadler and Schiff can keep beating the dead horse but it’s going to stay dead.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2019/06/25/robert-mueller-agrees-testify-open-session-congress/