Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I hope the IRS has the sense to tell the House to go pound sand up their ass.  The IRS should not be handing over anyone's tax returns outside of a criminal case.

that's what this is, isn't  it? i mean, that's what the Democrats would have us think, right?

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

D0mH5zxWkAAAmuy.jpg

Perfect and usual stupidity from Three of Six. 

No evidence that Cohen was Hillary's lawyer. Kennedy is not Chairman of the Clinton Foundation. 

But besides that, it does label Hillary and Cohen correctly as the humans in the picture. Unless they are lizard people. 

59 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Trump used to be close friends with the Clintons, too.

Guilt by association implicates Trump in his own overthrow of his own presidency.

So that means that Trump colluded with the Russians through his prior association with the Clintons?!?

CALL MUELLER!!!1111

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Well, if you want to play the stupid guilt by association game.  Also, I thought Cohen only had three clients.

pic_nrd_20160328_bunch-1.jpg?fit=800,457

Does anyone else here now think the glove actually fit Trump?

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Perfect and usual stupidity from Three of Six. 

No evidence that Cohen was Hillary's lawyer. Kennedy is not Chairman of the Clinton Foundation. 

But besides that, it does label Hillary and Cohen correctly as the humans in the picture. Unless they are lizard people. 

wait, i thought i was two of six. did i get demoted?

this couldn't possibly bite them in the ass, right?

this SJW crap is really getting out of hand...

:lol:

House Democrats to Probe Trump Attacks on FBI, Courts, Media

House Democrats are opening an investigation into what they say are abuses of power by President Donald Trump through his attacks on the courts, the Justice Department, the FBI and the media, according to a House official familiar with the plans.

Topics for the inquiry will include Trump’s public humiliation of former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, his attacks on actions by the liberal Ninth Circuit Court and his abuse of reporters as “dishonest” and “enemies of the people,” said the person, who asked for anonymity to discuss sensitive matters. ...

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

this couldn't possibly bite them in the ass, right?

this SJW crap is really getting out of hand...

:lol:

House Democrats to Probe Trump Attacks on FBI, Courts, Media

House Democrats are opening an investigation into what they say are abuses of power by President Donald Trump through his attacks on the courts, the Justice Department, the FBI and the media, according to a House official familiar with the plans.

Topics for the inquiry will include Trump’s public humiliation of former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, his attacks on actions by the liberal Ninth Circuit Court and his abuse of reporters as “dishonest” and “enemies of the people,” said the person, who asked for anonymity to discuss sensitive matters. ...

So they're going to investigate him for... exercising his right to free speech?

I can't wait for the follow up investigation: Does Trump prefer his toilet paper rolls to go over or under?!?

• Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I sliced turkey for him once working at a Tops.  The only thing I could find for an autograph was my Tops apron.

So, did you steal the apron and has the statute of limitations expired?

14 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Does anyone else here now think the glove actually fit Trump?

The glove was small but not that small.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Sounds like collusion to me.  'Cause...y'know...slicing...

I'm still trying to figure out why he was at a Tonawanda tops in the early 80's, but who knows if I planted the idea in his head.  Well, allegedy.  

32 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, did you steal the apron and has the statute of limitations expired?

I wish I had a more exciting story but I offered to buy it from the head manager and he just give me the "are you kidding?" look and said keep it.  I was only making about three bucks an hour so it was pretty psyched about that.  That guy was a dick to so I was surprised.  It's now in my attic.  My wife doesn't want me to display it because of the armed robbery conviction, but my counter is for her to name one other NFL player who ran for 2,000 yards in a season in only 14 games.  I've found it easier over the years just to let her win though.