2020 Dems: Full Re-tard

The_Dude

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-warren-embrace-reparations-for-black-americans

Heres my stance, anything the blacks think whites owe them was paid in blood between April 1861 to April 1865. 

Perhaps if slavery was taught properly in the US the black community wouldn’t have such a victim mentality. Get. Over. It. 

This is nothing less than a feeble attempt to buy votes. 

Why the hyphen in the title? Because ###### is blocked.  

Edited by The_Dude
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

If whites have to pay reparations to African Americans  for slavery, will African Americans  pay Jews for enslaving them?

Every race has been slaves to every race.

Black people don't know that though, not because the information is hidden from them, but because they like to feel special.

My god...just sick of it.

Open a history book, black community, you're far from special when it comes to slavery or anything else.

Reparations would involve the federal government’s acknowledgment of the ongoing legacy of slavery and discrimination and providing payment to those affected. Policy experts say it could cost several trillion dollars.

How do you prove or know someone has been affected?  

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Reparations would involve the federal government’s acknowledgment of the ongoing legacy of slavery and discrimination and providing payment to those affected. Policy experts say it could cost several trillion dollars.

I sorta resemble my mother. Do you think anyone would give me a job coding looking like this?

sambo_face.jpg

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

there is a theory that the Dems are losing the African-Americans and their vote. this is an attempt to keep them. if the Dems lose the African-Americans, they are done for as a party.

8 hours ago, The_Dude said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-warren-embrace-reparations-for-black-americans

Heres my stance, anything the blacks think whites owe them was paid in blood between April 1861 to April 1865. 

Perhaps if slavery was taught properly in the US the black community wouldn’t have such a victim mentality. Get. Over. It. 

This is nothing less than a feeble attempt to buy votes. 

Why the hyphen in the title? Because ###### is blocked.  

I mean I don't get how a Civil War because our country couldn't come to a peaceful resolution on the idea that owning people was bad in any way pays those people that were enslaved.  On the other hand I can't see a realistic way to go about it since if we're going to be paying back groups of people our nation has wronged in it's history we'll likely run out of money paying Native Americans long before we get to African Americans.

18 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean I don't get how a Civil War because our country couldn't come to a peaceful resolution on the idea that owning people was bad in any way pays those people that were enslaved.  On the other hand I can't see a realistic way to go about it since if we're going to be paying back groups of people our nation has wronged in it's history we'll likely run out of money paying Native Americans long before we get to African Americans.

Yep, and Italians, Irish, Asians, Jews, among others who have been discriminated against,  or wronged

50 minutes ago, Foxx said:

there is a theory that the Dems are losing the African-Americans and their vote. this is an attempt to keep them. if the Dems lose the African-Americans, they are done for as a party.

It's an interesting theory.  

FT_18.11.09_LatinosMidterms_many-more-vo

• Like (+1) 2

I thought the Great Depression kinda evened the playing field for 99% of the population. I know my grandpa had a full sack of potatoes to pass down to my dad, which he turned into 15,000 dollars of debt handed down to me to pay. This white privilege rules! I wonder what I can give my children because of my whiteness!

Edited by MakeBuffaloGreatAgain
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

I thought the Great Depression kinda evened the playing field for 99% of the population. I know my grandpa had a full sack of potatoes to pass down to my dad, which he turned into 15,000 dollars of debt handed down to me to pay. This white privilege rules! I wonder what I can give my children because of my whiteness!

White guilt.

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

So much nonsense in this that I don’t know where to begin. 

If blacks want reparations I suggest they do some digging and seek them in Africa.