2020 Dems: Full Re-tard

The_Dude

27 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

So much nonsense in this that I don’t know where to begin. 

If blacks want reparations I suggest they do some digging and seek them in Africa.  

Could you begin somewhere because all I'm getting from you is I disagree and they should go back to Africa.

28 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

I’m guessing you’re both on the same page... IE: reparations are nonsense. 

I'll speak for myself. Yes, reparations are stupid. 

10 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Could you begin somewhere because all I'm getting from you is I disagree and they should go back to Africa.

I didn't say they should go back to Africa. I said they should seek their reparations there. There's a huge difference.  

30 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I'll speak for myself. Yes, reparations are stupid. 

I didn't say they should go back to Africa. I said they should seek their reparations there. There's a huge difference.  

Okay sure but how does that make any sense either?

Also still waiting to find out about all the ways my previous statement was wrong.

Look, if we give the Indians reparations then whom do the Indians give reparations to? Should we do genetic testing on people in England and award Anglo-Saxons with reparations from Norman’s? Make the Ottomans give back the Byzantine Empire. Remove the Slavs back to the steppe. I mean nothing that America’s done in the past has been any worse than things done by others. In fact, as a guy who’s pretty damned familiar with history I’ll stand on my soapbox and say that America has been the light of the world for all peoples since 1865. No it isn’t perfect. Yeah we’ve done some things. But did we not kill hundreds of thousands of young men to right our wrong for slavery? How many countries can say that? Did we not save the world and put it better in WWI and WWII? Do the S. Koreans live better lives because of America or worse? Magnimity in victory is what we’ve always been and is another reason we’re so special. Imagine what would have happened had we lost to the Japanese. Read what the Japanese did in China. Read about their savagery. Imagine if we hadn’t been there to meet the Russians in Berlin....the Nazi’s might have prevailed and had they not the Russians wouldn’t have stopped at Berlin without Joe’s there to block their way. 

All you idiots that focus on the things America has done wrong need to learn and realize that America has committed no unique sin, and that it’s presence has been to the global betterment and any person who argues differently is a fool. 

Ill pay no reparations for being an American. 

• Like (+1) 1

Where does it stop? Plus, I come from a long line of Scottish peasants. I mean, I don’t owe any Indian *****. But I’m white so I do, right? If you start this, where does it end? History is nothing but one group of people killing another group of people and then conquering their land. Everybody’s ancestors at one point were slaves, the conquered, or the conquerer. So what’s the complaint? 

9 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Where does it stop? Plus, I come from a long line of Scottish peasants. I mean, I don’t owe any Indian *****. But I’m white so I do, right? If you start this, where does it end? History is nothing but one group of people killing another group of people and then conquering their land. Everybody’s ancestors at one point were slaves, the conquered, or the conquerer. So what’s the complaint? 

i am one of an estimated 35 million descendants of Mayflower passengers.  Does England owe us reparations for their religious persecution of our ancestors?

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

White guilt.

And a used MAGA hat.

4 hours ago, The_Dude said:

So much nonsense in this that I don’t know where to begin. 

If blacks want reparations I suggest they do some digging and seek them in Africa.  

I disagree. I'm all for a 4th or 5th round of reparations to blacks. On one condition: They must prove that they were personally enslaved in the United States by a white massa with government sanction.

Or, you know, they can go support the 'Green Dream or Whatever' if they want money they didn't earn.

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

i am one of an estimated 35 million descendants of Mayflower passengers.  Does England owe us reparations for their religious persecution of our ancestors?

No, but unless you can prove (with a receipt) that your ancestor paid for their passage on the Mayflower, I think you owe England for the fare, plus ~400 years of interest.

Freeloader.

26 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

No, but unless you can prove (with a receipt) that your ancestor paid for their passage on the Mayflower, I think you owe England for the fare, plus ~400 years of interest.

Freeloader.

My ancestors were an John Howland, indentured servant (he didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on him!) and Elizabeth Tilley, a young girl that was orphaned because the native immigration officers did not provide adequate medical care to her parents

20 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

My ancestors were an John Howland, indentured servant (he didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on him!) and Elizabeth Tilley, a young girl that was orphaned because the native immigration officers did not provide adequate medical care to her parents

Do you have proof that Mr. Howland worked off his debt? If not, pay up.

As for the orphan, you should sue Massachusetts for not providing her parents with RomneyCare.