No in 2016, Yes in 2020

The_Dude

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Shouldn't the GOP nominate a different person?

Trump is dumping on the constitution, believing in Putin rather than the US's intelligence community, incompetent, unpopular, a bad deal maker and has nothing left to run on.

Ivanka?

i5ZXfFdE_400x400.jpg

Edited by Foxx

3 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

Heard the same thing in 2016, yet he got over 300 electoral votes, he may end up with more in 2020, if he wins again, are you moving to Canada?

Are you kidding? Canada actually has standards when it comes to immigration.

• Like (+1) 1

I think he's going to steamroll the 2020 election, especialy if the Mueller report is a big nothing burger.  

Despite the outward appearance of being a major ####### to work with and deal with, he's accomplished or worked on everything he said he would, he's kept the United States out of another major war and the economy has been doing well.  He's America's ####### in a world filled to the brim with them.  

IMO, the Democrats walked right into the trap of obsessing and raging about the man's personality flaws instead of crafting better policy or building a superior candidate.  They essentially are doing what the Republicans did between 1992 and 1996  with Bill Clinton as he cruised to a second term.  

• Like (+1) 1

Too early for me. Trump has gotten some impressive things done but also been a cluster on others. I doubt he gets my vote. None of the Ds have any appeal. 

Hoping for a good 3rd party. If not, I can burn another vote on a goof off candidate like Gary Johnson in the hopes that the party reaches the 5% threshold nationally. 

8 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I think he's going to steamroll the 2020 election, especialy if the Mueller report is a big nothing burger.  

People have to remember that he won in 2016 largely because despite being the second-worst candidate ever to run for President, the Democrats somehow managed to find the worst.  That's not likely to happen again.

But it is the DNC, so it's not impossible, either.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

People have to remember that he won in 2016 largely because despite being the second-worst candidate ever to run for President, the Democrats somehow managed to find the worst.  That's not likely to happen again.

The DNC field sucks. But I’m not sure any of them are as bad as Clinton. Trump will have he momentum of the incumbent. That’s hard to overcome. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

The DNC field sucks. But I’m not sure any of them are as bad as Clinton. Trump will have he momentum of the incumbent. That’s hard to overcome. 

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

The DNC field sucks. But I’m not sure any of them are as bad as Clinton.

Warren's close.  She has all of the weaselly dishonesty, craven machinations, and megalomaniacal senses of destiny and certitude of Hillary.  She just lacks personality traits of being a soul-stealing Gorgon from the depths of Hell that would make her interesting.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Warren's close.  She has all of the weaselly dishonesty, craven machinations, and megalomaniacal senses of destiny and certitude of Hillary.  She just lacks personality traits of being a soul-stealing Gorgon from the depths of Hell that would make her interesting.

But she sipped a beer!

3 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

When do you think she will become the Democrats darling, another one being denied citizenship by the evil orange man?  This will be fun to watch play out

Libs defending terrorists is nothing new. I’m very much so expecting it. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/20/2019 at 12:03 PM, The_Dude said:

Depends who the democratic nominee is. Only Bernie or Biden can win. And they’ll both be attacked by the racist left for being white. 

I applaud your Karnac like foretelling .

Now that the Left has eaten one of their own with Biden, Bernie must be in their crosshairs.

Can he avoid the snares they surely are setting for him ?