A question for you all

Ice bowl 67

14 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

How does someone get rid of a stain on your bed mattress. I had a can of Pop on my mattress, forgot about it and it tipped over. Now it left a brown stain on the mattress. Any ideas folks?

Oh boy.  I can see it now ....  Brown stain from a coke ...  ummm  OK.  

https://www4.bing.com/videos/search?q=how+to+remove+coke+stain+mattress&qpvt=how+to+remove+coke+stain+mattress&FORM=VDRE

38 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I'm being serious the soda left a huge Brown stain. 

Are you Pepsi or Coke?

I’d say Oxyclean as noted above. I also had a guy with a carpet cleaning business tell us one time those carpet stain removers are actually bad on carpet as they leave a chemical residue that makes future stuff stick to it giving that dry, rough texture. He suggested a spray bottle of isopropyl alcohol and I must say it does a good job on the carpet (with a vigorous rubbing with a clean white towel). It’s best if kept damp until you clean it.

If you don’t like the suggestions above.....maybe brown sheets?  

Edited by Augie

No mattress pad? I guess a little too late now.

They have the plastic ones for the really freaky times... But the fabric ones are nice.  Get one after cleaning and then flip over (like some one suggested.  Should rotate mattress periodically.

9 minutes ago, Steve O said:

There aren't many things you can do to ruin your chances once you've gotten her to the mattress, but a huge brown stain on it is one of the few.

You might wanna do a gender change there. Though, not that there is anything wrong with that.

LoL...

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

You could try Resolve (carpet cleaner) or OxyClean.

Chem-Dry® makes a nice product.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

How does someone get rid of a stain on your bed mattress. I had a can of Pop on my mattress, forgot about it and it tipped over. Now it left a brown stain on the mattress. Any ideas folks?

Why are you drinking "pop" in bed?  Why are you setting a can of "pop" down directly on the mattress?  Do you not have a table next to the bed??  And why the F@#$ are you drinking "pop" in bed?!?!?!

49 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Why are you drinking "pop" in bed?  Why are you setting a can of "pop" down directly on the mattress?  Do you not have a table next to the bed??  And why the F@#$ are you drinking "pop" in bed?!?!?!

I was watching a movie. Yes I have a table right next to me. I forgot to put it on the table. I had just set it down on the mattress as I got a text message and sure enough I forgot it was there and hit it with my feet and it was all over. 

Edited by Ice bowl 67

3 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

@BringBackFergy is your man. He's a professional cleaner. Send him a PM and I'm certain that he will help you out.

19 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I was watching a movie. Yes I have a table right next to me. I forgot to put it on the table. I had just set it down on the mattress as I got a text message and sure enough I forgot it was there and hit it with my feet and it was all over. 

??? hit it with your feet ???????

3 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

My bed is also exposed to lots of sunlight so that's why I think it did some damage to the mattress.

Jeez Don (do you mind if I call you Don?) & here I didn't even realize that Green Bayers call it pop.  It's been cloudy throughout Wisconsin for the past week so I think you have time.