Brady says there is a “zero” percent chance he will retire after the SB, regardless of outcome

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Cmdjr85 said:

When did he cheat? Enlighten me 

Sorry - I can’t perform miracles,.

But, if the NFL had found the Cheatriots ‘guilty of doctoring footballs’, fined them $1,000,000, took away two draft picks, and gave Shady Brady a 4-game suspension, would that penetrate that thick skull of yours?

Becsuse that actually happened, ya know.,,

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/12867594/punishments-handed-tom-brady-new-england-patriots-deflategate

• Like (+1) 2

I am Torn.

Brady isn’t the same player he was a few years ago. The decline is happening. I don’t want to see him look like Payton Manning did his last season, that was sad to watch.

On the other hand I want him to look somewhat capable as the Bills take back control of the AFCE for the next 10 years under Allen and co. 

5 hours ago, The Senator said:

Sorry - I can’t perform miracles,.

But, if the NFL had found the Cheatriots ‘guilty of doctoring footballs’, fined them $1,000,000, took away two draft picks, and gave Shady Brady a 4-game suspension, would that penetrate that thick skull of yours?

Becsuse that actually happened, ya know.,,

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/12867594/punishments-handed-tom-brady-new-england-patriots-deflategate

They got fined and Brady suspended because the players gave Goodell that right. The supreme court upheld goodells authority in the cba. Thats it.  nothing to do with guilt.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Chris66 said:

I don't think the Bills can win the division with an 8-8 or 9-7 record

are you saying its never been done before?  

7 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Doesn't matter. As long as Bill Bellyache is there it doesn't really matter so much who the QB is.

In the Tommy era they are 13-6 with Matt Cassel, Jimmy Garapolo, and Jacoby Brissett under center

and there is another curiosity.  MC isn't that good.  so how did he manage it? 

Brissett also hasn't done anything of note and Jimmy G   (right now) is overpaid for a smattering of game starts.  

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

They got fined and Brady suspended because the players gave Goodell that right. The supreme court upheld goodells authority in the cba. Thats it.  nothing to do with guilt.

ahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaa  thanks for the morning laugh

Just what was on the destroyed tapes?   

Mass ***** with referees?  It had to be something very bad.   

Lets see the excuses,  I mean rationale.  

2 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

No, Seattle won at 7-9. Im saying its going to take at least 11-5 to win the afce.Bills havent had a 10 game win season since Clinton was president

thanks Nostradamus.  I'll take that to the bank.  

one more time Tom  -  We're still quee....  

with that chin of his

he can blow his nose and wipe his ass at the same time 

:o  :lol:

IMO I would never call a system QB the greatest. As a qb, he still can’t sniff Manning’s jock. If Matt Cassell and Jimmy G could essentially duplicate or exceed Brady’s production when they stepped in, it pretty much goes to show it is the system (which has been proven time and time again to not be on the level). “But the media is declaring him the greatest and ramming that narrative down our collective throat, better go parrot that everywhere I go!”

It’s blatantly obvious New England almost always knows what play the other team is running on defense, calls a play that will leave 1+ receivers wide open, then Brady completes the short throw to the wide open guy. He has never been forced to play under the rules every other team does. He almost never has to squeeze a throw in a tight window. Flutie said the headset doesn’t go off in New England, meaning coaches are continually telling him what to audible to, where pressure is coming from and who is open as the play unfolds. It is actually comical to watch them play from that perspective.

• Like (+1) 1

The Buffalo Bills Fan Proccess

1. Fa/ draft

2. Offseason workouts

3. Training camp. Were going to win 11 games.

4. Season starts man we suck, the refs suck, the nfl sucks

5. Playoffs anyone but the pats. Superbowl anyone but the pats.

6. Offseason rinse repeat.

18 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

The Buffalo Bills Fan Proccess

1. Fa/ draft

2. Offseason workouts

3. Training camp. Were going to win 11 games.

4. Season starts man we suck, the refs suck, the nfl sucks

5. Playoffs anyone but the pats. Superbowl anyone but the pats.

6. Offseason rinse repeat.

And when Tom and Belicheat are gone .... 

What team colors will you be wearing after 2 or 3 seasons?  

And the odds you will be saying the same thing.  

13 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Dont have to worry about that. BB will be around for a while and I have no doubt the krafts will be able to keep a good product on the field. They have been doing it for the last 25 years.

...who is picking up the tab for this?......must think some of the notorious "TBD Gang" is in transit................

The Patriots are being protected in Atlanta by heavily armed police officers

Andrew Joseph
15 hrs ago

The Super Bowl is a major event in the heart of a major city, so Atlanta is taking no chances when it comes to safety of fans and players.

And in the process, the police officers in Atlanta are making a surprising show of force.

As the New England Patriots arrived at the team hotel on Monday, reporters stationed at the hotel noted the unusually heavy police presence - even for an event of the Super Bowl's magnitude. Heavily armed officers in camo and tactical gear blocked off entire city blocks to make sure the Patriots arrived unimpeded.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/the-patriots-are-being-protected-in-atlanta-by-heavily-armed-police-officers/ar-BBSROV2

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 hour ago, Troll Toll said:

IMO I would never call a system QB the greatest. As a qb, he still can’t sniff Manning’s jock. If Matt Cassell and Jimmy G could essentially duplicate or exceed Brady’s production when they stepped in, it pretty much goes to show it is the system (which has been proven time and time again to not be on the level). “But the media is declaring him the greatest and ramming that narrative down our collective throat, better go parrot that everywhere I go!”

It’s blatantly obvious New England almost always knows what play the other team is running on defense, calls a play that will leave 1+ receivers wide open, then Brady completes the short throw to the wide open guy. He has never been forced to play under the rules every other team does. He almost never has to squeeze a throw in a tight window. Flutie said the headset doesn’t go off in New England, meaning coaches are continually telling him what to audible to, where pressure is coming from and who is open as the play unfolds. It is actually comical to watch them play from that perspective.

Stop...just stop.....Cassell went 11-5 with one of the best roster ever assembled....Brady took that team to 16-0 the year before.....Are you saying Cassell is as good as Brady ?...Brady is also one of the most accurate QB ever...He's still throwing ropes at 41.....that's impressive....I get the Brady hate, but he's the GOAT....nothing we say here will change that....

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oh it’s coming, Shady, and sooner rather than later.

Soon they will all return to being NY Giants fans - just like they always do when the Patriots suck, like ‘72 thru 75 (15 wins over 4 seasons), , ‘81-‘83 (15 wins over 3 seasons), ‘89 thru ‘93 (19 wins over 5 seasons - wow, they REALLY sucked during the Bills glory years, especially that 1-15 record in 1990), ‘95 (6-10), and 2000 (5-11).

Heck, more than half of ‘em were Giants fans when I lived there, ‘84-‘90, and a few of those were decent seasons under Ray Berry.

NE fans are the biggest fair-weather fans on the planet.

Bunch of chowderheads!

Edited by The Senator
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Senator said:

They will all return to being NY Giants fans, Shady - just like they always do when the Patriots suck, like ‘72 thru 75 (15 wins over 4 seasons), , ‘81-‘83 (15 wins over 3 seasons), ‘89 thru ‘93 (19 wins over 5 seasons - wow, they REALLY sucked during the Bills glory years, especially that 1-15 record in 1990), ‘95 (6-10), and 2000 (5-11).

Heck, more than half of ‘em were Giants fans when I lived there, ‘84-‘90, and a few of those were decent seasons under Ray Berry.

NE fans are the biggest fair-weather fans on the planet.  B

Bunch of chowderheads!

When and where did you live in NE?

1 minute ago, Chris66 said:

When and where did you live in NE?

Read my post, numbnuts - I lived there from 1984 thru 1990.

For 2 years I lived in Back Bay (Commonwealth Ave between Dartmouth and Exeter), and 4 years on Beacon Hill (Bowdoin St, right behind the State House).

Also summered in Rhode Island (Bellevue Ave., Newport).

And I had season tix to both the Patriots and the Red Sox.