To help you people out...the THIRD (incestuous Omar) idiot woman the Democrats sent to the House....

On 7/11/2020 at 2:24 PM, SectionC3 said:

Is that the question?  Or are you asking me whether it was the question?  

Let's recap the conversation

You - Republicans suppress the black vote

Me - Why do you think black people are dumber than white people

You - There's Republican vote suppression in urban areas

Me - Show me an urban area that's controlled by GOP?

You - Here are some links about black voter suppression, where the authors paint blacks as dumber than whites.

Me - Again, show me an urban area that's controlled by GOP? 

You - What question are you asking me?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GG said:

Let's recap the conversation

You - Republicans suppress the black vote

Me - Why do you think black people are dumber than white people

You - There's Republican vote suppression in urban areas

Me - Show me an urban area that's controlled by GOP?

You - Here are some links about black voter suppression, where the authors paint blacks as dumber than whites.

Me - Again, show me an urban area that's controlled by GOP? 

You - What question are you asking me?

Actually you answered a question by asking a question.  If you would be so kind as to communicate clearly and identify the question on the floor instead of asking me what your question was our dialogue could continue.  As the intellectual giant of the alt wrong I figured you would know that already.  

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
Just now, SectionC3 said:

Sweet.  Can you send me a pic of the wall and the check Mexico sent us? Can’t wait to see it. 

If you weren’t such an uniformed ass you’d know that when asked before the election if Mexico was going to write a check...Trump said no. I’m begging you.....please go back to class. Everything in the world isn’t as simple as Obama foolishly thought it was. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

If you weren’t such an uniformed ass you’d know that when asked before the election if Mexico was going to write a check...Trump said no. I’m begging you.....please go back to class. Everything in the world isn’t as simple as Obama foolishly thought it was. 

Hoax.  He said Mexico would pay for the wall.  They haven’t, but I guess it’s hard to pay for something that doesn’t exist, right?? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

You’re in way over your head dude. Quit now. 

Hoax.  Enjoy, hoaxer: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/trump-mexico-pay-wall.amp.html

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

You’re in way over your head dude. Quit now. 

Quit now.  That’s what Trump said to the guys building the wall!  And that’s why we don’t have a wall!  And nothing from

Mexico to show for it.  

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/23/2020 at 8:59 PM, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Enjoy, hoaxer: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/01/11/us/politics/trump-mexico-pay-wall.amp.html

Quit now.  That’s what Trump said to the guys building the wall!  And that’s why we don’t have a wall!  And nothing from

Mexico to show for it.  

On 8/23/2020 at 8:56 PM, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  He said Mexico would pay for the wall.  They haven’t, but I guess it’s hard to pay for something that doesn’t exist, right?? 

One of my kids who is still in college started a business ethics class yesterday.  On the first day there were fellow students railing against big corps and demeaning the concept of profit.  He withdrew from the course last night and picked up another class.  Damn proud today. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

One of my kids who is still in college started a business ethics class yesterday.  On the first day there were fellow students railing against big corps and demeaning the concept of profit.  He withdrew from the course last night and picked up another class.  Damn proud today. 

That's a sign of good parenting.

• Like (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 11:35 AM, keepthefaith said:

The lesson is Marxists are good at understanding how to divide up and distribute the output and assets of society but they have no concept of how goods are produced or services are provided.  It's all just magic to them.  And the idea that somebody should benefit from their work and effort creates a lot of mental confusion.  

Speaking of Marxists, I saw this hysterically funny headline "$41 Billion Lululemon Is Holding Classes On "Resisting Capitalism" While Selling $128 Yoga Pants"

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1