Trump The Divider

Tiberius

3 hours ago, #34fan said:

:thumbsup: Thanks for describing how Trump sold a useless and expensive, wall to a base of morons!

Now, for 500, tell me what permanent damages were inflicted on the entitled little Covington righties?  Were they jailed?  Beaten up? Shot by the police in a case of mistaken identity? No... These twerps endured a little bit of online persecution for a whole 4 days...

If these little angels are as wonderful and innocent as you make them out to be, I'm sure they'll survive a little bad press.

But by all means continue the hysterical overreaction to this nothingburger… Pass that whiny, thin-skinned, mentality to yet another generation of far-right douchebags.

What the ***** are you? A hamtroll? 

I really don't get why the left is so cool with attacking children, as long as they are white or religious. Well, I am both. And, I'd happily cut your balls off and shove them up your #######. That way, the next time you take a *****, you ***** all over your balls. 

tenor.gif

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

I really don't get why the left is so cool with attacking children, as long as they are white or religious. Well, I am both. And, I'd happily cut your balls off and shove them up your #######. That way, the next time you take a *****, you ***** all over your balls. 

tenor.gif

You have a c u n t don’t you! 

5 minutes ago, Paulus said:

tenor.gif

Throughout this thread 34 has displayed his bigotry towards Christians............usually adding half-baked personal 'experiences' to (try) to make a point,

As it became undeniably clear that his take on what occurred was horseshit, he then demonstrated that he is none too bright either

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Paulus said:

tenor.gif

Oh my!... -The Pope would definitely approve of this post.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Throughout this thread 34 has displayed his bigotry towards Christians......

OMG, are we still being sanctimonious?

11 minutes ago, Paulus said:

tenor.gif

Behold!  -The new face of the religious right! :)

12 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Oh my!... -The Pope would definitely approve of this post.

SerpentineAshamedCaterpillar-max-1mb.gif

He is only one Pope of many. Some would ask more...

4 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Come-on, B-man... Those Catholic school kids aren't much better than your phony Christian brother Paulus...

Your notion of innocent white Christians being persecuted is, well…. A steaming load.

bxx2v8n59tt11.gif

On 1/20/2019 at 10:31 AM, Tiberius said:

Just disgusting, racist punks! This is the hateful garbage Trump is enabling. 

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/congresswoman-condemns-students-mocking-native-american-man-in-video

Rep. Deb Haaland (D-NM) on Saturday condemned students shown in a video mocking and yelling at a Native American man at the first annual Indigenous Peoples March the previous day.

At one point in the footage, a woman tells the students: “You guys are acting like a mob, that’s what’s going on. ***** mob mentality. It’s awesome, because you guys are what, like 16? How old are you?”

Some of the students mocking Phillips in the video are wearing Trump campaign apparel. Others are wearing Covington Catholic High School gear.

TPM’s request for comment to the Kentucky school’s principal and assistant principals has gone unanswered. A school calendar for Covington Catholic shows that students were planning on being in Washington, D.C. on Jan. 18 and 19 for the March for Life, an anti-abortion event.

In a statement released to the Cincinnati Inquirer, the Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High said:

Never forget!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, #34fan said:

:thumbsup: Thanks for describing how Trump sold a useless and expensive, wall to a base of morons!

Now, for 500, tell me what permanent damages were inflicted on the entitled little Covington righties?  Were they jailed?  Beaten up? Shot by the police in a case of mistaken identity? No... These twerps endured a little bit of online persecution for a whole 4 days...

If these little angels are as wonderful and innocent as you make them out to be, I'm sure they'll survive a little bad press.

But by all means continue the hysterical overreaction to this nothingburger… Pass that whiny, thin-skinned, mentality to yet another generation of far-right douchebags.

I don’t believe in God and think many organized religions brainwash people. So now that we have established that let me tell you this. You are a ***** #######!  Do you have teenagers?  If you do I would love to see your reaction if they were persecuted online for a “whole four days” for all the world to see. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I don’t believe in God and think many organized religions brainwash people. So now that we have established that let me tell you this. You are a ***** #######!  Do you have teenagers?  If you do I would love to see your reaction if they were persecuted online for a “whole four days” for all the world to see. 

:rolleyes: I'd tell them to spend less time on facebook and avoid DC anti-abortion Rallies.

4 hours ago, #34fan said:

:rolleyes: I'd tell them to spend less time on facebook and avoid DC anti-abortion Rallies.

That would work if FB was the only place they were shamed. I have a feeling you’d be screaming from the rooftops to tell the world to leave your little babies alone. 

Not sure what the anti-abortion rally has to do with it. 

4 hours ago, #34fan said:

Since when is "Don't go online" an answer to cyberbullying?

'Cause I've been saying that for years, but #######s like you keep insisting it's not the answer.

• Thank you (+1) 1