Trump The Divider

Tiberius

29 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I was always concerned that someone would do something to my house when I put up our American flag during Holidays when I live in the Bay Area.  Now that I'm back down on the other side of the Orange Curtain we have out flag out everyday.  Like most of our neighbors.  I also leave my windows open where as up there I slept with my pistol withing reach.

I agree with Tibs. We should keep this thread alive.  As a reminder of how much of a juvenile ass he is.  Oh wait.  We don't need a thread for that.  

Do that now. Wife isn't crazy about it.

Did you move down there because of the people here or for work?

1 minute ago, Dante said:

Did you move down there because of the people here or for work?

Yes to both. Was planing on moving to Palm Springs to wind down my work and retire.  That was because I had it with the Bay Area, had a boatload of equity in 5 short years.  And then a golden opportunity came up to run our OC regional center where I started 18 years ago. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes to both. Was planing on moving to Palm Springs to wind down my work and retire.  That was because I had it with the Bay Area, had a boatload of equity in 5 short years.  And then a golden opportunity came up to run our OC regional center where I started 18 years ago. 

Make the decision a lot easier if you have had it with the area I guess. Our neighborhood is pretty good as far as being courteous.  No one here would do anything dumb but I'm pretty sure 60% would not like a Trump sticker on my vehicle. 

47 minutes ago, Dante said:

Make the decision a lot easier if you have had it with the area I guess. Our neighborhood is pretty good as far as being courteous.  No one here would do anything dumb but I'm pretty sure 60% would not like a Trump sticker on my vehicle. 

Danville ain't Oakland.  LOL 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Of course not.  He thinks he's winning...something.

This is one of the few types of instances I wish Darrin would moderate heavily.  

Let the moron say what he pleases, but don’t give anyone the leeway to do what he’s done, or to delete threads when they don’t go their way.