NFC Wild Card: Seahawks at Cowboys 8:15 Fox

YoloinOhio

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

I only care about the Bills, and won't justify OBD's stupidity by comparing the stupidity of others :nana:

So....you’re a 20/20 hindsight guy. Got it. What an easy path to take. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stuvian said:

They're afraid to throw in the red zone 

SB PTSD? 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

He is the brains behind their drafting. Stephen Jones helps by talking Jerry down but McClay is the VP of Player Personnel, is very well remunerated in the role, and is GM in all but name. 

I’ll take money over title 100% of the time! You can call me ^%$#%&*(^@! For the right price! 

4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I only care about the Bills, and won't justify OBD's stupidity by comparing the stupidity of others :nana:

Come on, really? Wilson lasted until the what, third round ? That’s just a guy defying the skeptics, not dumb on the part of scouts / GMs if they all weren’t sold on a guy. It happens. First round or very early second ( a la Brees ) ? Yeah, then it’s a miss. 

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

I love America. 

I hate “America’s Team.”

I remember years ago when the Bills were about to play Dallas on Monday Night Football and the media asked Bills OG Reggie McKenzie how he felt about playing 'America's Team'. He said, "We're the ones who wear red, white, & blue. We're America's Team."  I loved that.

• Like (+1) 1