Robert Foster...some impressive numbers since week 10...

Big Turk

7 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Yeh but I think people can probably figure that out no?

His point was that since they run a website (especially one that keeps track of stats) that they should have everything correct no?

2 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

His point was that since they run a website (especially one that keeps track of stats) that they should have everything correct no?

Probably just a line of code or two they didn’t update yet, they have LAC listed for a bunch of other stats.

If you prorate their stats from the last seven games out to a 16-game season, they would look like this:

Foster: 57 receptions, 1,168 yards, 7 TDs

Jones: 62 receptions, 806 yards, 14 TDs

If the team adds one more talented WR to that mix, through either the draft or FA, this could be a very scary bunch next year with Josh throwing the ball. 

• Like (+1) 1

That’s some great info you dredged up in the stats. I have never seen a receiver turn his game around like Foster has. He didn’t do much in Alabama. He couldn’t catch anything in preseason. Now he is leading the league in these stats. Amazing stuff. Also a reflection on Dabol and the development of Allen. 

15 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I  liken him to SJ13. Reminds me a lot of Stevie.

He doesn't really remimd me of Stevie at all...Stevie was super quick but not really fast...Foster is a blazer who can blow by people

3 hours ago, Rufridr101 said:

Draft a big receiver and sign a veteran for leadership and mentoring the young bucks 

That big WR is what we are missing.  Daboll hinted at that in an interview when he described the 3 ways WRs can get open.  Unfortunately Benjamin the Hut didnt pan out.

34 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I  liken him to SJ13. Reminds me a lot of Stevie.

He ismuch faster than Stevie.  Stevie got open by being an unorthodox route runner.

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

He doesn't really remimd me of Stevie at all...Stevie was super quick but not really fast...Foster is a blazer who can blow by people

2 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

That big WR is what we are missing.  Daboll hinted at that in an interview when he described the 3 ways WRs can get open.  Unfortunately Benjamin the Hut didnt pan out.

He ismuch faster than Stevie.  Stevie got open by being an unorthodox route runner.

I'm referring to the way they came up the ranks, not so much their style of play.