Tennessee 2019

boyst

42 minutes ago, Metal Man said:

Does Kenny actually bring the Pinto to away games as well?

I remember reading that anything within 10 hours he would drive to but it wasn't clear if that meant actually bringing the Pinto. It is hard for me to imagine that thing would make it to Nashville.

I caught up with him in Cincinnati at the last game we played, and he didn't bring it to our lot.

7 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I caught up with him in Cincinnati at the last game we played, and he didn't bring it to our lot.

I heard it is permanently moored at Hammers now. Decommissioned from the road games.

Just now, CajunBillsBacker said:

I think the Pinto stays parked in Hammers Lot and is stored there during the off-season also. Don’t think it’s drivable anymore.

Beat me to it!  Yup!

1 hour ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

I think the Pinto stays parked in Hammers Lot and is stored there during the off-season also. Don’t think it’s drivable anymore.

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I heard it is permanently moored at Hammers now. Decommissioned from the road games.

That makes way more sense.

Thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, Dawgg said:

Random request for anyone coming to Nashville from WNY. I'll be visiting  Nashville from California and would like to get some Bills gear (a few tshirts) because I have no gear for the game. Anyone willing to pick a few things up for me and I'll gladly pay you back in $ + ??

Please PM me if so. I'll be in Nashville starting on Friday.

Check Amazon and pay for next day shipping.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Dawgg said:

Random request for anyone coming to Nashville from WNY. I'll be visiting  Nashville from California and would like to get some Bills gear (a few tshirts) because I have no gear for the game. Anyone willing to pick a few things up for me and I'll gladly pay you back in $ + ??

Please PM me if so. I'll be in Nashville starting on Friday.

57 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Check Amazon and pay for next day shipping.

Amazon, I think may have pick up.

@Dawgg... I have a new hat I haven't worn yet I can give it to you.

And don't listen to the losers... I am not a smelly hippy, have head lice... Even if I did try it on once or twice. LoL

CC:

@BringBackFergy

@Cripple Creek

@Gugny

@mead107

@Augie

@Cripple Creek

@plenzmd1

And a shout out to all others!

Screenshot_20191003-124329.jpg

2 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

ROLL CALL: 

Me

@plenzmd1

@Augie

@ExiledInIllinois and a bunch of degenerates we know/are related to

@Royale with Cheese?

Who else?

I'm getting into town around 3:30 CST today. PM me if you want to hang.

I'll be there tomorrow around 6:00.  I'll PM you later and exchange numbers.

6 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

ROLL CALL: 

Me

@plenzmd1

@Augie

@ExiledInIllinois and a bunch of degenerates we know/are related to

@Royale with Cheese?

Who else?

I'm getting into town around 3:30 CST today. PM me if you want to hang.

I am leaving here around 11:00 local time (CDT)... Hopefully be in around 5 ish... Not sure when the group is flying in... But they are flying into Chattanooga... Then two hour drive.  Check-in is at 4:00 @ Vandy Embassy.  

I texted my Bro... But he they may be in transit.

Godspeed all!

22 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I am leaving here around 11:00 local time (CDT)... Hopefully be in around 5 ish... Not sure when the group is flying in... But they are flying into Chattanooga... Then two hour drive.  Check-in is at 4:00 @ Vandy Embassy.  

They should be in Nashville by 6. I'll be parking the car in the hotel lot and headed down Broadway to go find some trouble while I wait.......

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

They should be in Nashville by 6. I'll be parking the car in the hotel lot and headed down Broadway to go find some trouble while I wait.......

Enjoy tonight. We have plans here this evening but will leave early tomorrow morning. Should be in around noon. Staying at Hampton Inn by Vandy. Will probably watch college football in The Gulch at Bar Louie or The Pub. (Any good games to morrow?) Broadway isn’t great for football, though I’ve enjoyed a few games at Puckett’s.  Have the Pred’s game Saturday night....then GAME DAY! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Augie said:

Enjoy tonight. We have plans here this evening but will leave early tomorrow morning. Should be in around noon. Staying at Hampton Inn by Vandy. Will probably watch college football in The Gulch at Bar Louie or The Pub. (Any good games to morrow?) Broadway isn’t great for football, though I’ve enjoyed a few games at Puckett’s.  Have the Pred’s game Saturday night....then GAME DAY! 

allright, i know i give you a hard time , and i am usually kidding..but not this post!!!!!!

. You are going to go to Nashville and go to a freaking chain bar? What, is the Bubba Gumps not open when ya get there? Are you  the guy who goes to Memphis and eats at Tony Romas???? Heads to Sbarros for slice while in Brooklyn?

Text when you get there, i will make sure our money goes to s deserving local establishment, not some cheesy ass chain!!!!!

Edited by plenzmd1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

allright, i know i give you a hard time , and i am usually kidding..but not this post!!!!!!

. You are going to go to Nashville and go to a freaking chain bar? What, is the Bubba Gumps not open when ya get there? Are you  the guy who goes to Memphis and eats at Tony Romas???? Heads to Sbarros for slice while in Brooklyn?

Text when you get there, i will make sure our money goes to s deserving local establishment, not some cheesy ass chain!!!!!

I completely understand your sentiment, but I had one of the best afternoons of my life at Bar Louie’s watching CFB. Decent food, great energy, nice location. Nashville is not known as a “sport bar town”, who is? I was there with my son and the place was packed with Michigan State fans. It was awesome and I’ll never forget that day. Also had a nice night there meeting Xavier folks while X was in town making an NCAA run. I’ll also be wearing my lucky shirt Sunday, so you’re welcome! 

BUT, there are some nice “local” places near a traffic circle I think at the eastern end of Demonbruen. I’ll look into it....need to check a map. Not too far away. They often get packed and are hard to get in.

EDIT: There is a little string of places (I think) by the DawgHouse Saloon at 1522 Demonbreun. My point is, most of Broadway and the immediately surrounding stuff is more about music than CFB. These places are....cozy?

I just found the Corner Pub opened right downtown at 151 5th Ave N. That IS right downtown (a couple blocks from Bridgestone Arena) and looks pretty cool. It’s “newer” (to me anyways)  and I’ve never been in there. 

Edited by Augie

8 minutes ago, Ned Flanders said:

Those fortunate enough to be in Nashville this weekend, be sure to stop by Martin's BBQ on 4th Ave, South...it's the real deal.  Was down there this summer for work and went there every night.

https://www.martinsbbqjoint.com/downtown-nashville

That’s awesome news! Last time I was in town they were renovating a restaurant next to my hotel. It was about to reopen as a Martin’s BBQ joint. Edley’s on 12th Ave S is also quite good for BBQ. Bunch of cool places along that little 12 South strip. 

Edited by Augie