Tennessee 2019

boyst

3 hours ago, OC Bills Fan said:

Why are folks staying close to Vanderbelt and not in downtown?  Is there a bills chapter in Nashville that will be organizing hotels or events?

Vanderbilt is virtually there, only a couple miles from downtown. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2019 at 12:40 PM, Seasons1992 said:

Vanderbilt is virtually there, only a couple miles from downtown. 

Are you in with the crew from BFLo... I got word from My Brother... Told him to count me and my son in... I think he booked the Vandy Embassy Suites rooms a while back... 

(We) Will finally meet up! ?

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Are you in with the crew from BFLo... I got word from My Brother... Told him to count me and my son in... I think he booked the Vandy Embassy Suites rooms a while back... 

(We) Will finally meet up! ?

Yep I will be there. I know @plenzmd1also will be.

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2019 at 11:33 AM, bluelight05 said:

They have reserved a block of rooms at the Springhill Suites Vanderbilt/West End location for $244/night.  Group name is Bills Mafia. Call 1-888-287-9400 to reserve.

Ok, thanks, we are booked, 244 for a two queens, with a pullout couch. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2019 at 5:43 PM, buffaloaggie said:

Sabres home opener that Saturday night! Need to find a good sports bar on or near Broadway - Bailey's, Benchmark and Corner Bar are a few.

Or, you go to a game that actually might be fun as opposed to the Sabres and see the Preds crush the Wings .....in person. This is my choice and already have tickets! 81 more nights to watch the Sabres lose on TV

On 6/21/2019 at 1:25 PM, CajunBillsBacker said:

Anyone else planning on tailgating? I’ll be driving up to Nashville, so I’ll be bringing a few pieces of my tailgating equipment. Would be great to have other Bills fans in the area.

I’ll be in the Main Event parking lot.

I have never been, but i see more of a bar tailgaiting scene than a lot tailgating scene...but that is entitely a guess

I have a nice, big CTS Caddy & plan on driving to the game. I can fit 5 Bills Fans very comfortably if anyone wants to make a road trip? I'm flexible & can leave either Friday or Saturday. Tommy 585-317-9212. I just bought some nice Tickets on Stubhub. It's about 11 hours so with rotating drivers, we could drive straight thru!

On 5/22/2019 at 9:00 AM, MFALK said:

My husband and I are going ... trying to figure out how to get there, airfare direct flights sold out already.

I have room in my Caddy & plan on driving!

On 6/21/2019 at 1:25 PM, CajunBillsBacker said:

Anyone else planning on tailgating? I’ll be driving up to Nashville, so I’ll be bringing a few pieces of my tailgating equipment. Would be great to have other Bills fans in the area.

I’ll be in the Main Event parking lot.

What time are you planning on meeting up?

I'm looking into getting a vip suite for the bills / titans game, its $7000 and holds 20 people, I can get around 10 people here. I live 30 minutes south of Nashville. it would be about $350 a ticket without food and drinks and maybe $400 with food and drinks. would anyone be interested in joining in for this deal.