Post-game perorations - Put ‘em Here

Did the Bills do the right thing to Phillet the Phish?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Did the Bills do the right thing to Phillet the Phish?

• Yes, it was the right thing to do for Kyle William’s last game
    • No, shoulda lost for the higher pick

53 minutes ago, popcornpam said:

Terry Bradshaw said that he sees Kyle Williams playing golf in  Louisiana  near  where he lives and said that he is near a scratch golfer!

Williams has been called the best athlete on the team.  He's one of those freaks who is physically gifted at everything he tries his hand at.  If he dedicated himself to golf, he likely could have played professionally, he's also the fastest swimmer on the team, and one of the better basketball players as well.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Beautiful send off for Kyle Williams

Kiko should get a nice long vacation at the start of next season

Shame we can’t ever have WR like Hogan or Woods - Oh, Wait

Never once wanted the Bills to lose this game.  Kicking their asses was even better.  Alonso showing what a dirty ahole prick he is was just the icing on the cake.

Bills put Tannehill and Gase out of jobs.  Good.  Less to compete against next year.

GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 1

I've thought about this a lot today.  I don't think either is wrong.  The point for any fan is the long term success of the franchise.  Picking up to 8 spots higher in every round when your team is close to success can absolutely be a positive when for the franchise.  

On the flip side, the moment you let the cancer of playing not to win into your locker room, you could lose that bit of respect a coach needs when building a culture.  As a fan, you never want to root against your team.

For me, I would love to have the higher pick, but I'm happy to see Kyle walk off a winner.  I'm a fan of the franchise, it's players, and overall success.  Today, I was happy to just watch some Bills football and whatever happens, happens.

• Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, ocemur said:

I'm going to need to hear the Murph/Kelso reaction to Kiko. If anybody has a link, it would be appreciated.

If you're listening to the post-game, they're replaying Murph's "wide-ass open" call on the Zay TD...

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Gotta love Kelso calling for a bench-clearing brawl and saying bullcrap.  Very strong language from him.  Too bad we couldn't put Kiko in the box and have Sal Maglie throw him some chin music...

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Bills put Tannehill and Gase out of jobs.  Good.  Less to compete against next year.

So if a team with a better record than the Bills  gets rid of their coach and QB so as to improve those positions next season, how does that make them less competitive?

3 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

So if a team with a better record than the Bills  gets rid of their coach and QB so as to improve those positions next season, how does that make them less competitive?

Teams with first year HC and first year QB suck.  Always.  That's how.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PastaJoe said:

5-2 with that combo doesn’t suck. I’d take their roster over the Bills. Or even just their QB.

I'm sure they have room in their fanbase.  Go for it.  I'll stick with Allen, McDermott and the Bills.  Enjoy Greggggggggg again.

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm sure they have room in their fanbase.  Go for it.  I'll stick with Allen, McDermott and the Bills.  Enjoy Greggggggggg again.

I obviously don’t root for the better teams. It doesn’t change the fact that first year coaches and QBs don’t always suck.

Just now, PastaJoe said:

I obviously don’t root for the better teams. It doesn’t change the fact that first year coaches and QBs don’t always suck.

Name me 5 teams in NFL history who've done well with a first year HC and first year QB.

• Like (+1) 1

Just an incredible game to be at. We decided to go at the last minute and what a great decision that was. Not only was it great for Kyle and us fans, but it was a great day for the continued development of Allen, Edmund's, Lawson, Zay and more! All those guys played extremely well.

Edited by 34-78-83
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1