Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So if 

20 hours ago, Roundybout said:

She’s genuinely one of the worst people out there. As close to the 2 Minute Hate from 1984 we are ever going to get.

So if her site is just a mirror of the people making self-promoting videos.  then you are implying the people promoting their individual ideology on those videos are "hate"

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So if 

So if her site is just a mirror of the people making self-promoting videos.  then you are implying the people promoting their individual ideology on those videos are "hate"

Nope, she uses her position on social media to effectively dox people. She is responsible for bomb threats called into a children's hospital. 

• Haha (+1) 1

LOL. 

Sorry. I follow the site. its purely mirroring of others self promoting videos on tick tock.  Just like the many people that make tick tock fail pages or and countless others quick video shares from tick tock.  

I get that MSNBC and CNN ran with that narrative though.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LOL. 

Sorry. I follow the site. its purely mirroring of others self promoting videos on tick tock.  Just like the many people that make tick tock fail pages or and countless others quick video shares from tick tock.  

I get that MSNBC and CNN ran with that narrative though.

In other words:

I hate the people she hates and I am thrilled she puts a target on them.

• Dislike 1

• 2 weeks later...