Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

At least I bring something to the table; unlike Chef Jim you...

May I suggest you try bringing your own opinions with some thoughtful, respectful commentary....as opposed to out-of-context, and generally misleading Twitter mis-information. We would all love to hear from you. Honestly!  If we want to visit Twitter, we all know where to find it....trust me.

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

May I suggest you try bringing your own opinions with some thoughtful, respectful commentary....as opposed to out-of-context, and generally misleading Twitter mis-information. We would all love to hear from you. Honestly!  If we want to visit Twitter, we all know where to find it....trust me.

Oh, I do - all-the-time.  I don't shy away like your friend Bonnie.  And don't talk to me about being respectful when you wouldn't dare say anything to some of the absolutely disgusting things that have been spewed by Westside2, DR, and Big Blitz for example.

Why don't you bring something more thoughtful to the board instead of competing with Chef Jim on being our resident Karen?

Thanks

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I do - all-the-time.  I don't shy away like your friend Bonnie.  And don't talk to me about being respectful when you wouldn't dare say anything to some of the absolutely disgusting things that have been spewed by Westside2, DR, and Big Blitz for example.

Why don't you bring something more thoughtful to the board instead of competing with Chef Jim on being our resident Karen?

Thanks

Bonnie is my friend? I don't know him/her. I find his copying/pasting to be tedious as well, but I more often than not happen to agree with the sentiment, so I don't tend to debate or comment . You, on the other hand, want to come here o a daily basis and spew Twitter garbage, call people all sorts of vile names, and then whine like a stuck pig when I call you on it.  This isn't your personal dumpster space. If you want to throw bombs, you'd better expect that some of them are gonna blow back in your face.

Go Bills

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Bonnie is my friend? I don't know him/her. I find his copying/pasting to be tedious as well, but I more often than not happen to agree with the sentiment, so I don't tend to debate or comment . You, on the other hand, want to come here o a daily basis and spew Twitter garbage, call people all sorts of vile names, and then whine like a stuck pig when I call you on it.  This isn't your personal dumpster space. If you want to throw bombs, you'd better expect that some of them are gonna blow back in your face.

Go Bills

I hope you win, Karen

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Go Bills

Ignore the child. 😏

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Who the heck allows a KG kid to have a cell phone without strict supervision? You must be a crappy parent if that is true. Secondly just because a kid is aware of something does not mean it is appropriate to discuss with them at any depth. Who listens to this and thinks this guy is anything except stupid?

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Ignore the child. 😏

Thanks Chef

Hope you have (or are having) a great time in Hawaii! 

As regards BillStime I hoped that we could all coax him away from the needless name calling and childish memes. Everybody on here likes to read alternative opinions….I know I do. And everybody likes a good laugh…I know I really do. But for goodness sake we have to keep it together as a civilization. This cannot become a death match struggle for existence. State your position reasonably, try not to simply copy and paste nonsense you saw on the internet, and then be prepared to engage in debate. Calling everyone ‘idiots’ and ‘freaks’ does nothing to advance an adult conversation. 

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Who the heck allows a KG kid to have a cell phone without strict supervision? You must be a crappy parent if that is true. Secondly just because a kid is aware of something does not mean it is appropriate to discuss with them at any depth. Who listens to this and thinks this guy is anything except stupid?

Well I don't know about stupid.....but I do know that we have people right here on this forum who listen to stuff like this and then will tell you that teachers talking to 5 year olds about sexuality and gender issues is a made up issue in order to enact laws that limit your freedom to say the word gay.

9 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Well I don't know about stupid.....but I do know that we have people right here on this forum who listen to stuff like this and then will tell you that teachers talking to 5 year olds about sexuality and gender issues is a made up issue in order to enact laws that limit your freedom to say the word gay.

Like everything else this issue is a simple one. The never-too-bright teachers Union thought they’d done something great by pushing for remote learning. What they hadn’t foreseen was that they’d just allowed millions of PARENTS inside their ‘office’. These laws, of which I assume there’ll be more, are an effort by the governed to put guidelines on a more or less until now unchecked group of radicals with daily access to our kids. 

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks Chef

Hope you have (or are having) a great time in Hawaii! 

As regards BillStime I hoped that we could all coax him away from the needless name calling and childish memes. Everybody on here likes to read alternative opinions….I know I do. And everybody likes a good laugh…I know I really do. But for goodness sake we have to keep it together as a civilization. This cannot become a death match struggle for existence. State your position reasonably, try not to simply copy and paste nonsense you saw on the internet, and then be prepared to engage in debate. Calling everyone ‘idiots’ and ‘freaks’ does nothing to advance an adult conversation. 

Been a good time.  Two more days here on Kauai then we head to Honolulu for a week.  

You’ll never coax him away from his “style”. When I call him psychotic I’m not kidding. He truly appears to have issues and you can’t change those. 

We need to do the board a favor and just ignore him the best we can. Let him enjoy his sad existence alone. 

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Or to deny the LGBTW community their rights.  The community doth protest too much methinks. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡

Every GQP accusation is a confession.

The Party of Hypocrisy and Projection cannot be saved.

The faux culture was will backfire on the cult - you can count on it.

You seem to have your finger on the pulse of current affairs so I would like to ask…how will we know when it’s backfired? November election results? 

Edited by JDHillFan
Clarity/typo

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

You seem to have your finger on the pulse of current affairs so I would like to ask…how will we know when it’s backfired? November election results? 

When the cult politics with a focus on the fringe focusing on short-term returns over long-term interests - you will lose. It may not be immediate but these quick hits will fail.

The latest round of GQP hype laws like voting rights, CRT and make LGTBQ disappear are so reactive rather than proactive - they are shallow and won’t have the impact you hope they will.

Nothing has changed. The left= party of projection.  Everything they claim the right has done is actually what they have done  at least twice as bad. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Wacka said:

Nothing has changed. The left= party of projection.  Everything they claim the right has done is actually what they have done  at least twice as bad. 

Masters of projection. Works very well for them with 95% of the media spouting their nonsense for them to low IQ dolts with zero critical thinking skills.

@BillStime and @Tiberius say what?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1