Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Discrimination and GQP cruelty ~ by design - because who passes legislation based on insecurities and hate? The GQP.

All those young girls in the picture will just have to accept that they will never be as athletically gifted as the Lia Thomas’s of the world. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Discrimination and GQP cruelty ~ by design - because who passes legislation based on insecurities and hate? The GQP.

So you think it’s wise/fair for biological boys/men compete against biological girls/women?  If your answer is yes please explain why. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

All those young girls in the picture will just have to accept that they will never be as athletically gifted as the Lia Thomas’s of the world. 

Oh wow, you were able name the one WOMAN trending on Twitter today - congratulations tough guy.

You also happened to mention those young girls in the photo - absolute shame those children are are being leveraged as props in a hate campaign.

Do you realize this non-stop culture war *will* backfire on the insecure cult? 

This is nothing more than government overreach under the guise of another manufactured hate campaign.

I'll just refer to athletes and families in Iowa to address this issue:

Opinion: Preserving girls sports does not mean excluding transgender athletes

Gender identity shouldn’t play a role in the opportunities we are allowed. Everyone deserves equality, respect, and support, values that lie within the heart of Iowa girls sports... High school sports should be centered around inclusion, education, and participation. Excluding a group of people disrupts these values and harms those affected.

Meanwhile, we should just ignore the real issues haunting students in school like gun violence - because that's where the insecure cult draws a line and are more than willing to sacrifice life for their own insecurities.

Idiots

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh wow, you were able name the one WOMAN trending on Twitter today - congratulations tough guy.

You also happened to mention those young girls in the photo - absolute shame those children are are being leveraged as props in a hate campaign.

This is nothing more than government overreach under the guise of another manufactured hate campaign.

Gender identity shouldn’t play a role in the opportunities we are allowed. Everyone deserves equality, respect, and support, values that lie within the heart of Iowa girls sports... High school sports should be centered around inclusion, education, and participation. Excluding a group of people disrupts these values and harms those affected.

Meanwhile, we should just ignore the real issues haunting students in school like gun violence - because that's where the insecure cult draws a line and are more than willing to sacrifice life for their own insecurities.

Idiots

You seem triggered. All my best. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Well, it’s true that gender “ identity” shouldn’t play a role in sports. Gender should, and that’s why there are men’s sports and women’s sports. The “opportunity” for an actual male to compete ( and win , for obvious reasons) against actual females isn’t something to fight for or rally around. It’s wrong and unfair. Mindless twits may fail to see it , but could anything be more obvious?

• Agree 2

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

Idiots

So if you are all about equality why are you for allowing two unequal biological humans to compete against one another?

Again why is it fair, and to use a word in your post, equal to allow this?  I don’t think you can intelligently answer this. 

7 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Well, it’s true that gender “ identity” shouldn’t play a role in sports. Gender should, and that’s why there are men’s sports and women’s sports. The “opportunity” for an actual male to compete ( and win , for obvious reasons) against actual females isn’t something to fight for or rally around. It’s wrong and unfair. Mindless twits may fail to see it , but could anything be more obvious?

This is all semantics.  We should rename them "Birth Gender Men's Sports" and "Birth Gender Women's Sports" to clear up any ambiguity.  Then we can shorten the names to Men's and Women's sports for the sake of brevity.

On 3/2/2022 at 2:40 PM, BillStime said:

So, you can't point to a state that CURRENTLY permits IRREVERSABLE elective actions to those under 16-18 years of age?

Therefore, you agree that this bill is nothing more than another GQP-manufactured crisis?

Thank you for clarifying.

PS: Your attempt to deflect ignorance has been noted.

I feel like I'm arguing with the Mad Hatter. 

Let's start with basics. Are you for or against the Texas Bill? Assuming because you knee jerk everything to a liberal talking point, I'll assume against. If that's the case, why do you keep making arguments in support of it. 

The reason there is no legislation on gender surgery is...wait for it...it's new. 

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

Do you think it's as simple as Lia Thomas gets to bump a cis-gender (I cannot believe I know terms like this...I am a modern man) woman from the scholarship set aside for her and also erase every cis-gender woman athlete record with no issues? 

Because as much as I'm totally good with all the letters in the LGBT alphabet, it doesn't seem right that cis-gender women now have to compete against trans women. And though I hate the slippery slope, I do wonder where it ends. Swimming is a non contact sport. Cis-gender women are going to get hurt in a contact sport with a trans woman. 

I'm just wondering if you're honest to acknowledge that this isn't a clean issue. I feel badly for Lia Thomas. She is a trans woman. But there are a lot fewer Lia Thomases then there are cis-gender women in college sports and this might be a moment where the needs of the very very few are not met, and that's OK. Lia Thomas can have a healthy happy life, swim and compete in a million races...and not compete in the NCAA.  

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What's new?

Offering these services to children. 

Edited by John Adams

3 hours ago, John Adams said:

I feel like I'm arguing with the Mad Hatter. 

Let's start with basics. Are you for or against the Texas Bill? Assuming because you knee jerk everything to a liberal talking point, I'll assume against. If that's the case, why do you keep making arguments in support of it. 

The reason there is no legislation on gender surgery is...wait for it...it's new. 

Hey *****head.  Quit agreeing with me. Jesus you want people to think we like each other?  We have a feud to uphold.  

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

where?

Probably very few places.  Do you agree with that it should not be allowed at all?

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

where?

Where what? Jesus do you speak English? 

These procedures being available to kids is new territory. Texas is getting in front of it. I don't have a problem with the law, though the rally around it is obnoxious. 

22 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Where what? Jesus do you speak English? 

These procedures being available to kids is new territory. Texas is getting in front of it. I don't have a problem with the law, though the rally around it is obnoxious. 

All this bill is really designed to do is make sure these things are not available to children by labeling them child abuse. 

Billy Boy has not one brain cell with the ability to apply crital though.  He’s a zombie that feeds off of headlines and the Twit for Brains machine.  This is why I said many years ago Twitter and it’s limit on length of posts will be the end of the republic.  It gives any twit a soapbox and has been aptly named Twitter.  

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

All this bill is really designed to do is make sure these things are not available to children by labeling them child abuse. 

Billy Boy has not one brain cell with the ability to apply crital though.  He’s a zombie that feeds off of headlines and the Twit for Brains machine.  This is why I said many years ago Twitter and it’s limit on length of posts will be the end of the republic.  It gives any twit a soapbox and has been aptly named Twitter.  

Silly Chef…..we all know the republic ended on January 6th. And how do we know this? Because BillStime re-posted it from Twitter. 😂

• Dislike 1