LA Rams at Chicago Bears on SNF

YoloinOhio

This line is jumping out at me:

Rams -3 ?

am I dumb for thinking the Bears win at home in the cold vs the Rams who appear pretty soft to me? Their D has looked meh anytime they play a competent offense. Low of 23 degrees, atmosphere at soldier field should be playoff-esque

or is this a sucker bet

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rams -3 ?

am I dumb for thinking the Bears win at home in the cold vs the Rams who appear pretty soft to me? Their D has looked meh anytime they play a competent offense. Low of 23 degrees, atmosphere at soldier field should be playoff-esque

or is this a sucker bet

Chicago is definitely the "right" side for whatever that's worth.

Laying the 3 is the "sucker" side but the suckers win 45% of the time.

Just now, BuffaloBillies said:

Rams are 11-1, average 35 pts and 440 yards/game.

Yes, middle of the pack on defense, but I wouldn't bet against that offense.

I would probably stay away from that game.

Those are gaudy stats but New Orleans looked unstoppable too before they went to Dallas. I guess i feel like they are due for an off night like the saints were and this looks about ripe. But you are probably right. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Those are gaudy stats but New Orleans looked unstoppable too before they went to Dallas. I guess i feel like they are due for an off night like the saints were and this looks about ripe. But you are probably right. 

Rule of thumb when picking a game; Ask 10 random semi knowledgeable sports fans who'd they'd bet. If 7+ say they'd take a particular side, bet the opposite.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rams -3 ?

or is this a sucker bet

The Bears organization should leave the lawnmowers in the shed...keep that grass longer and wet.

I love the Bears at home on the national stage. Just have a feeling Mack and Co. are gonna go off. Love the Rams and their O, but this will be a tough environment for a team that has no way to prepare to play in those elements.

• Like (+1) 1

Toughest part for this game to me is that the Rams have clinched a playoff spot and more then likely a 1st round bye. I still think its early to rest starters, but if some one gets a little dinged up, do they continue to play like the probably would before clinching, or do they get taken out as a precaution?

This game will be interesting to see a good defence against a good offence, I think the Rams defence  is good enough to keep the Bears offence in check, but can the Bears defence do the same?