26CornerBlitz

Baldy's Breakdown of Allen vs. Miami

30 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

Foster looks like a good situational deep threat, #3 type guy. Jones looks like he could be a #2 guy. 

We still need an Alpha WR though who defenses have to account for, but I agree the WR no longer looks like it needs a total overhaul. We really just need a true #1 guy. 

N'Keal Harry from ASU.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

WR does appear less dire than it did a few weeks ago. On the other hand, o-line needs at least three new starters, imo.

Sure, that would be ideal, but I think it's a big ask over one offseason.

I think they'll target a high end interior lineman from free agency and a rookie RT from the draft. Then they'll open up other spots to competition. 

30 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

N'Keal Harry from ASU.

This draft is loaded at WR. There will be a bunch of good options to choose from. 

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

Sure, that would be ideal, but I think it's a big ask over one offseason.

I think they'll target a high end interior lineman from free agency and a rookie RT from the draft. Then they'll open up other spots to competition. 

This draft is loaded at WR. There will be a bunch of good options to choose from. 

What I like best about Harry is he's a deep threat, not because he burns by people, he just knows how to use his body as leverage to get the ball.  His catch radius is also great.

Allen will sometimes put the ball on the numbers, sometimes he puts it in tough spots for a WR and they have to adjust....Harry is good at that.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What I like best about Harry is he's a deep threat, not because he burns by people, he just knows how to use his body as leverage to get the ball.  His catch radius is also great.

Allen will sometimes put the ball on the numbers, sometimes he puts it in tough spots for a WR and they have to adjust....Harry is good at that.

Harry or AJ Brown seem to have the most #1 WR traits. They both run the full route tree and can run after the catch.

Beyond them there are another 5-6 high quality prospects to look at but I'm not sure any of them are as complete as those two. 

47 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

N'Keal Harry from ASU.

This is my pick. Marquise Brown has fallen off for me. Too many concerns about his catch ability and I'm not sure speed is the missing piece for us right now. Harry appears to be elite at making difficult catches. I also would be happy with TE Noah Fant. Allen could be deadly with a huge weapon like him running seam routes.

16 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The pro comparison I've seen a lot is Dez Bryant. I think that's right.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This is my pick. Marquise Brown has fallen off for me. Too many concerns about his catch ability and I'm not sure speed is the missing piece for us right now. Harry appears to be elite at making difficult catches. I also would be happy with TE Noah Fant. Allen could be deadly with a huge weapon like him running seam routes.

The pro comparison I've seen a lot is Dez Bryant. I think that's right.

He's Dez Bryant with 2-3 inches.  Thats what she said.

53 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

N'Keal Harry from ASU.

Just watched some highlights. Sign me up!