Bills have released Kelvin Benjamin and Andre Holmes

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think the reaction is more like "Finally!" rather than "Great move!"

Every GM in the league is gonna make mistakes.  The difference is whether and when they realize it and move on.  And you can't have a guy who is dogging it like KB on the team.  Not and be taken seriously as a coach when you speak of effort.

I think the comp pick is a non issue.  If we spend a fraction of our cap space on free agents, no comp pick.

They were with this guy when he showed up looking like a o linemen in Carolina.  Yet, they traded a draft pick for him and started him for basically a full season.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Exactly. At last Vontae Davis had the good sense to realize he was useless. KB needed someone to point it out to him.

You cut lazy workers, even at a loss. Te only person who could possibly have a problem with this decision is, say, a one-trick pony who only whines about management with every freaking post.

They were with the lazy worker in Carolina and then brought him to Buffalo. 

rS4JsDRW_400x400.jpg

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think the reaction is more like "Finally!" rather than "Great move!"

Every GM in the league is gonna make mistakes.  The difference is whether and when they realize it and move on.  And you can't have a guy who is dogging it like KB on the team.  Not and be taken seriously as a coach when you speak of effort.

I think the comp pick is a non issue.  If we spend a fraction of our cap space on free agents, no comp pick.

this. obv beane thought he would be productive enough to warrant the compensation he had atleast shown in carolina the ability to be competent 70 catches 800-900 yards

4 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

Yesterday, McDermott was asked about Allen's INT and he said Allen got fooled, but "we're going to have to trim some of the fat off that route" run by Kelvin Benjamin. 

Well, the Bills just trimmed that fat.

don't get too comfortable Charles you're next. Somewhere Brandon Reilly is saying "really"?

4 minutes ago, MDH said:

I wish they’d have just made him inactive the rest of the season.

Letting him go and potentially being picked up by a team heading to the playoffs is exactly what he wanted.

It may be what he wanted.  It may even be what he'll get. 

Whether he'll be able to help that team and prove himself is another issue.  Dogging it gets to be a habit, just like anything else a fella keeps doing.

Remember when we were all stressed that "Super Mario" went to Miami and would be revitalized into the Big Bad Wolf to eat our little lambkins?  The Mario Williams who had 13 tackles and 1.5 sacks in 13 games for the 'Phins and was out of the league the following year? 

Yeah.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It may be what he wanted.  It may even be what he'll get. 

Whether he'll be able to help that team and prove himself is another issue.  Dogging it gets to be a habit, just like anything else a fella keeps doing.

Remember when we were all stressed that "Super Mario" went to Miami and would be revitalized into the Big Bad Wolf to eat our little lambkins?  The Mario Williams who had 13 tackles and 1.5 sacks in 13 games for the 'Phins and was out of the league the following year? 

Yeah.

I mean it is possible he gets pissed because of this and plays better for someone else because he sure wasn't playing with any emotion here.

5 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He's been doing it all season.  What made Miami different?

Probably some kind of McDermott KB private pep-talk before the Miami game that went like, "if you give up or loaf on one more route, or alligator-arm one more pass you chicken-s##t, you're out of here."