Atta Boy Josh - What a stud

Bakin

YES, 

he missed a few passes, including the TD to Zay and the pass to Clay (it was short, for sure, but Clay was bumbling)..

this kid is special..

those runs??  Some of those passes?  
My goodness...

Improve the supporting cast...Allen will get even better (if he doesn't end up in a full body cast)....

Really disappointing loss...but it appears this kid might be for real...

Keep on keepin on...

• Like (+1) 25
  • Thank you (+1) 6

Really strange game to evaluate. I thought Josh was off in the passing game most of the day, but he made a couple of fantastic throws - the second TD in particular - and he made a lot of plays with his legs. 

I still need to see more consistency throwing from the pocket. That is how you ultimately win consistently in this league. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PearlHowardman said:

Josh Allen has been playing competitive football for many years now.  HS, Jr. College, Wyoming, now with the Buffalo Bills.

His pass accuracy has never improved.

Sorry!

:thumbdown:

His lack of accuracy is so overblown. There were like 2-3 bad passes... He threaded the needle on a ton of others as well. Both TD passes to Jones were fantastic difficult big time throws. 

• Like (+1) 18
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PolishPrince said:

His lack of accuracy is so overblown. There were like 2-3 bad passes... He threaded the needle on a ton of others as well. Both TD passes to Jones were fantastic difficult big time throws. 

As was the back shoulder jones couldn’t reel in.  This season is a success.  We finally have a franchise QB.  Get a couple of receivers in the offseason and we are in business. 

• Like (+1) 8

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Really strange game to evaluate. I thought Josh was off in the passing game most of the day, but he made a couple of fantastic throws - the second TD in particular - and he made a lot of plays with his legs. 

I still need to see more consistency throwing from the pocket. That is how you ultimately win consistently in this league. 

You know that I really respect your opinion Gunner

I agree that he was off on some throws this game.....I also thought he put the ball right on receivers at times and his over 220 yards passing with no deep balls to foster supports that......

Its just......we have too many guys who drop plays they have to make on this team.....Josh Allen should have FOUR TD PASSES in his game.....Four of them

7 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Josh Allen has been playing competitive football for many years now.  HS, Jr. College, Wyoming, now with the Buffalo Bills.

Sorry!

As if Jim Kelly was the most accurate QB in NFL history (sarcasm!)  Touchdown to Zay was a big boy throw I'll take it anytime!

Can someone please go through the tape from this game and give a hard count for [time in the pocket] and a separate listing for passes that were catchable but ended as incompletions? These last two weeks I have been really impressed with what i've seen and would consider it all progress from the start of the year. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Sorry!

You've been posting here for a while and have never improved either. I guess some peoples ceilings are only so high.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PearlHowardman said:

JA has had the same pass accuracy problem his whole football life.

<_<

Things are correctable- lets hope it gets fixed. He had a great gale today.

Just now, Rk_Bills86 said:

Can someone please go through the tape from this game and give a hard count for [time in the pocket] and a separate listing for passes that were catchable but ended as incompletions? These last two weeks I have been really impressed with what i've seen and would consider it all progress from the start of the year. 

I can tomorrow night

• Like (+1) 1