Meth arrests: Central California style

\GoBillsInDallas/

when we were 8, my friend's older brother threw a golf ball at him in anger and raised a bump like that on his forehead

the older brother said "don't tell Dad or you'll get a second one"

a thought to shiver over to this day

There was a clip on my local news that said heroin overdoses were on the decline,  but meth arrests were up. .....from what I've seen around these parts, people on meth like to tattoo their face. If you see these people keep your distance.

On a side note I'm tired of taxpayer money trying to rehab these *****.  Bring back the chain gang and make them do something worthwhile . Clean parks, help on the fire line. Make these people so something that gives them a purpose. 

13 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

There was a clip on my local news that said heroin overdoses were on the decline,  but meth arrests were up. .....from what I've seen around these parts, people on meth like to tattoo their face. If you see these people keep your distance.

On a side note I'm tired of taxpayer money trying to rehab these *****.  Bring back the chain gang and make them do something worthwhile . Clean parks, help on the fire line. Make these people so something that gives them a purpose. 

or they take up 95% of urban emergency and ambulance calls for ODs

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

or they take up 95% of urban emergency and ambulance calls for ODs

Same thing ....there's a hoard of homeless people who like to get hopped up on spice in a local park and sit and drool on themselves.  There are plenty of recovery and outreach programs available,  but you have to be clean to get in. Of course nobody wants to do that.  So these "good civilians " around here continue to bring these people food and blankets so they can continue getting ***** up  with no repercussions. 

16 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Same thing ....there's a hoard of homeless people who like to get hopped up on spice in a local park and sit and drool on themselves.  There are plenty of recovery and outreach programs available,  but you have to be clean to get in. Of course nobody wants to do that.  So these "good civilians " around here continue to bring these people food and blankets so they can continue getting ***** up  with no repercussions. 

grateful nobody close to me chose to live this way over the last year, funeral for the last one at the age of 28

17 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

This makes so much common sense, but would be met with roadblocks from any number of protest groups.  After all, the target group doesn't work in the first place, is it just to make them work during a time they're suffering an addiction and in the public's care?