Kenny Stills always kills the Bills

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, gjv001 said:

Miami has a much better passing attack than Jacksonville and their run game is just as potent as the Jags. Bills defense will have their hands full.

Bills have held 6 of the last 7 teams they played to under 160 yards passing with the exception being New England...

Let that sink in a minute. Not under 300 yards passing...not under 250 yards passing...not under 200 yards passing. Under 160 yards passing!

Do you know how damn good your pass defense must be in today's NFL to do that to teams when 300 yards passing is becoming the norm not the exception?

Edited by matter2003
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Bills have held 6 of the last 7 teams they played to under 160 yards passing with the exception being New England...

Let that sink in a minute. Not under 300 yards passing...not under 250 yards passing...not under 200 yards passing. Under 160 yards passing!

Do you know how damn good your pass defense must be in today's NFL to do that to teams when 300 yards passing is becoming the norm not the exception?

It was garbage time real early for some of those losses

teams with a big lead run the clock out, they don’t go looking for huge passing days

When has he killed the Bills??  

I'm too lazy to look this up, but we've enjoyed some pretty good success against Tannehill, IMO.  The only times I can remember them beating us were 2016, and the first game I believe it was Ajayi that beat us (after we had a 4th Q lead), and the second game Rex beat us (truthfully, I remember DeVante Parker having a good game, but not Stills).  

Anyhow, just curious what you're definition of "killing" us is.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

It was garbage time real early for some of those losses

teams with a big lead run the clock out, they don’t go looking for huge passing days

No bro...thats not what happened. Teams passed an average of a little over 28 times a game and averaged 154 yards a game for an average yards per attempt of only 5.48 which is absolutely ridiculous...

Edited by matter2003
  • Thank you (+1) 1