Does a Man of God Like Trump Attend Church?

Bunch of hard core Trump supporters claiming its all Hillary's fault. *If only you Dems would nominate someone we promise we would of liked, we wouldnt have voted for this unqualified loser. And we hate all Dems, btw.*

Ya sure. This is really just buyers remorse 

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

bo.png

So, obviously racism!

That guy gave rise to the tea party 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Bunch of hard core Trump supporters claiming its all Hillary's fault. *If only you Dems would nominate someone we promise we would of liked, we wouldnt have voted for this unqualified loser. And we hate all Dems, btw.*

Please list out the hard core Trump supporters in this thread that are beating you over the head with "Hillary has some blame" for this?  

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She would have started a war-war. In Syria. Against Russia. 

That was the plan. 

I would venture to guess there are corners where similar drums are still beating. Vice Adm. Scott Stearney may not have wanted to play along. 

Fingers are still being pulled off triggers.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Depends on whether the atheist is a tolerant atheist or a Zealot

Yes, there are atheist zealots.  The kind of people that get up in the face of somebody that believes in God to argue they are right and the religious person is a fool.  I've met a few atheists more fervent and zealous in their non-belief than any Christian, Jew, Muslim, or Hindu.  And in general, they act like a d*ck

Yeah. Those people want to make me go to church.

On aggregate, I would still say there are more zealots of faith than atheist buffoons running around starting arguments about Genesis's scientific inaccuracies.

5 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

No. Unless, of course, you count Barack Hussein Obama.

But even then, I didn't vote for him.

I'm still waiting for that closet terrorist to impose Sharia Law! One would think he'd have done so as President, but he's diabolical that way.

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh I know a few atheist zealots. And yes they are real *****. As a matter of fact there was one who posted here. Anyone remember who that was? 

I believe that was @DELLAPELLE JOHN.

I once found him on facebook.  About as insane as one might expect.  And he liked trolling lil' Donte, which I appreciated.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Hillary doesn't deserve any blame for Trump being president. That's a stupid argument 

It is....she deserves praise for Trump being president. How ***** of an option was she that she lost to Trump who some view as the antichrist......heyoooooo #MAGA baby.

54 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'm still waiting for that closet terrorist to impose Sharia Law! One would think he'd have done so as President, but he's diabolical that way.

Bush was going to turn us into a theocracy.  Didn't happen.

Obama was going to implement Sharia Law.  Never happened.

Trump is going to deport all immigrants, put gays in camps, and turn us into a white supremacist Nazi state.  Isn't happening.

Funny how this pattern keeps repeating.  It's almost as though people are complete ***** morons.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Bush was going to turn us into a theocracy.  Didn't happen.

Obama was going to implement Sharia Law.  Never happened.

Trump is going to deport all immigrants, put gays in camps, and turn us into a white supremacist Nazi state.  Isn't happening.

Funny how this pattern keeps repeating.  It's almost as though people are complete ***** morons.

But THIS time is different don't ya know!!!

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

It is....she deserves praise for Trump being president. How ***** of an option was she that she lost to Trump who some view as the antichrist......heyoooooo #MAGA baby.

Because Republicans love him. That's why he beat all the other Republicans and he is an incompetent fool. 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She would have started a war-war. In Syria. Against Russia. 

That was the plan. 

Oh 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Please list out the hard core Trump supporters in this thread that are beating you over the head with "Hillary has some blame" for this?  

What? 

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

How has he been incompetent? Please provide specific examples.

Trade war 

45 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trade war 

You mean the "trade war" that has already resulted in securing better trade agreements with the EU, Canada and Mexico, and is on its way to securing a more fair trade arrangement between the US and China? That trade war?

This is weak, even for you.

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

you do understand that the Bible plagiarized a good amount of earlier texts, right?

Dude...I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

I am fully aware that social groups commonly steal from each other. This thing was about the "IMMA THUMP MA BIBLE, AND THAT MAKES ANY THOUGHT IN ME HEAD ENOUGH FOR THE GUV-MENT!!!" group, and the fact that they chose the guy who absolutely does not follow the bible drum they play.

25 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

You mean the "trade war" that has already resulted in securing better trade agreements with the EU, Canada and Mexico, and is on its way to securing a more fair trade arrangement between the US and China? That trade war?

This is weak, even for you.

Better? According to Trump? The stock market fall, the welfare for farmers, lost markets and global uncertaintly argue otherwise. You are so weak. 

8 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Depends on whether the atheist is a tolerant atheist or a Zealot

Yes, there are atheist zealots.  The kind of people that get up in the face of somebody that believes in God to argue they are right and the religious person is a fool.  I've met a few atheists more fervent and zealous in their non-belief than any Christian, Jew, Muslim, or Hindu.  And in general, they act like a d*ck

Athiest zealot: Dick on a computer, is slightly rude

Christian Zealot: "Well, I don't care what "science" and "medical experts" say, the magic medications my head spirit guy claims kill babies! Don't doubt me! My faith says you can't doubt me!!! Judge Kavanaugh says you can't doubt me" (Note: he indeed ruled for this magic spirit fallacy)

Muslim Zealot: "Let's blow things up"

So....maybe there is a gradient

4 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Dude...I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

I am fully aware that social groups commonly steal from each other. This thing was about the "IMMA THUMP MA BIBLE, AND THAT MAKES ANY THOUGHT IN ME HEAD ENOUGH FOR THE GUV-MENT!!!" group, and the fact that they chose the guy who absolutely does not follow the bible drum they play.

Such a nonsense position to take... But when you can't argue facts or reason properly, nonsensical positions is all NPCinPhilly has to offer. 

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Athiest zealot: Dick on a computer, is slightly rude

Christian Zealot: "Well, I don't care what "science" and "medical experts" say, the magic medications my head spirit guy claims kill babies! Don't doubt me! My faith says you can't doubt me!!! Judge Kavanaugh says you can't doubt me" (Note: he indeed ruled for this magic spirit fallacy)

Muslim Zealot: "Let's blow things up"

So....maybe there is a gradient

More assumptions based on wishful thinking and projection than reality. 

When touve proven oven you can't discern fact from fiction in simplistic news articles, maybe you should leave the intuiting to those better suited for it.