Thanksgiving GDT: Bears vs. Lions at 12:30 PM ET on CBS

26CornerBlitz

Who Wins the Game?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/22/2018 at 05:30 PM

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Chase Daniel almost got his head taken off. These QBs are obviously going to slide feet first and the defenders are still just dying to hit them.

When it comes to journeymen QBs,  Matt Barkley looks better than Daniel.

The problem is, they don’t always slide. NFL should make it mandatory for running QB’s to give up slide. Otherwise how can you expect these defenders to know? If he decides not to slide he gets extra yards because you didn’t hit him. 

13 minutes ago, mannc said:

This is why Matt Stafford should never be called a franchise QB.  Franchise QBs don’t singlehandedly gift games to the other team.

Shorthanded or not, he has been very disappointing this year. He is the worst kind of QB where he is too talented to let go but too unreliable to win a championship. 

11 minutes ago, Big C said:

Shorthanded or not, he has been very disappointing this year. He is the worst kind of QB where he is too talented to let go but too unreliable to win a championship. 

Exactly.  The Lions have been in QB purgatory since they drafted Stafford and he’s laughing all the way to the bank.

8 hours ago, Big C said:

when it's go time he falters, I believe this is why he has good stats but is not elite.

8 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Bears are a team I can root for in the playoffs.

Me too, but I'm going Saints this year, Brees deserves another title and hopefully MVP.