Voting Rights

Thurmal34

1 minute ago, BeginnersMind said:

Making a joke about white guys playing video cowboy video games got your parties in a bunch too? And you talk about snowflakes?

Nope, I don't play kids games. Please explain to me how a white guy hates other white guys for being white? Are you some kind of moron?

3 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Though there is also real racist ***** (see Charlottesville) and it’s important to call it out too. 

What exactly does this mean?

What is the point, and what was demonstrated in that event that makes the point?

3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

But he has a point.....has the left not gone off the deep end with all the hypocritical 'racist' bullsh-- ?

It has but it is unfortunately effective.  We just had an election.  The house went substantially to Dems who have spent the past 2 years bitching and moaning and offering pretty much nothing from a positive policy standpoint.    Anger, hatred and resistance motivated more voters. 

2 hours ago, westside said:

Nope, I don't play kids games. Please explain to me how a white guy hates other white guys for being white? Are you some kind of moron?

It’s 32.00001 degrees and you’re melting if my remark about white guys playing cowboy video games got you so upset. Buck up buckaroo and go shoot up a saloon. 

53 minutes ago, sherpa said:

What is the point, and what was demonstrated in that event that makes the point?

The cowboy video game outrage in this thread is stupid. He white race manipulating the Georgia vote count accusation is stupid. 

But there is real racism in our country and it’s worth battling. Every charge of racism is not invalid. 

On this board, it’s in vogue to attack leftist racism. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

To a mod, after being spoken to to something else.  Bold.

Why even respond like that to a mod?

Rob, if you're going to respond to a mod like that, you have to do it more like "People who ban me for humor can metaphorically shampoo my crotch."  Because you'll still be banned...but at least the mods get a chuckle out of it.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

That you responded like this, rather than abusing your mod privileges, earns you some respect in my book.

Sorry, gang, but the whole “civility” and “avoid politics” in TSW is pretty well known.

Folks who don’t know the deal get a couple of PMs and a warning with no action.

Folks who do, and go there anyway....

Hapless out, enjoy PPP!

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

There problem is more than a “handful of KKK nuts,” as I’m sure you know. 

The people who overblow the issue of race do the victims of racism no favors.  

But we can leave it since this is not the thread for that.

All 28 of them ! 

Run for the hills dumbass. 

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

It’s 32.00001 degrees and you’re melting if my remark about white guys playing cowboy video games got you so upset. Buck up buckaroo and go shoot up a saloon. 

The cowboy video game outrage in this thread is stupid. He white race manipulating the Georgia vote count accusation is stupid. 

But there is real racism in our country and it’s worth battling. Every charge of racism is not invalid. 

On this board, it’s in vogue to attack leftist racism. 

You're a moron. Just what I thought. Must really suck to suffer from white guilt. You're a white version of a uncle Tom. Congrats snowflake. 

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

It means he's not a serious person (or real person) worth responding to. 

He's proven that over and over despite people trying to honestly engage him. He's here to slide discussions, not to add to them. 

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I didn’t think of that.  Nice!

See, good reason to cancel his vacation. I rarely post on TSW anymore because some of the idiocy there would be sure to illicit some comments from me that would put me in a cell with Rob, and he's not my type.