Nathan Peterman Again!

vorpma

53 minutes ago, Miracle Bills said:

While Peterman was not good, quite a few of those interceptions were not his fault. Why the Bills stick with these bad receivers who cant catch and have no ability to get separation is beyond me.

Nate listen you're a good dude but starting this acct here at TBD.....just let it go man we are not mad...

1 hour ago, PittsforDave said:

Good Article.

Nate will go down in Bills history as the worse qb ever in the NFL. 

Im glad they finally cut him. He was a bad joke that was predictable. 

It’s time to forget about him and move on.  

He’s like comparable to the guy who led the 0-14 Bucs; the worst NFL team in history. That’s some bad company. 

Good Article.

I didn’t like him. He always had an awkward look on his face with huge ears. 

He was just a yes man with no leadership abilities, uncomfortable to be around.  

Im sure the team is happy he’s gone. 

Wow, did Peterman p*ss in your corn flakes? Or maybe shoot your dog? 

I really don't see the need to kick a man when he's down, but whatever. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. ?

12 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

Wow, did Peterman p*ss in your corn flakes? Or maybe shoot your dog? 

I really don't see the need to kick a man when he's down, but whatever. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. ?

No, 

He just single handily sacrificed this year due to his lack of talent.

Blackmailed McDs family to play him, assumed. 

I’m not a big fan of athletes who play scared. Nate was your textbook panic type player. 

***** personality + no talent= Nate Peterman.  

Lets just forget this this whole mess happened.  I never want to hear his name again. Lol ? 

29 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Are the bills that thin on decent human beings? 

Peterman seems fine enough, but what about his personality is exceptional enough to warrant all the gushing. Did I miss something?

Yeah.  Did he donate his paycheck to help the homeless? Did he volunteer during his free time to pick up trash in the city of buffalo? 

JP loseman still is a better person than this flake is. 

Edited by PittsforDave
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PittsforDave said:

Good Article.

I'm not defending him but how was he predictable?

30 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

If he means the nice guy without an arm couldn’t make all the throws - then it was relatively predictable even if some of the details were uniquely interesting 

• Haha (+1) 1

I don't get it. In what way did Peterman show perseverance? After the Chargers game, he looked defeated every time he was out there. Didn't even try to push the ball downfield in the first game this year. The run on the Hail Mary against the Bears because he didn't want to risk an INT even though the reward could have helped his team.

The only thing his faith has showed us is the creation of the myth of his character. 

• Like (+1) 1

The article ended with some line about how the NFL has yet to see the last of Peterman lol. It read like a 3rd graders report on a field trip they took to the Bills locker room. 

The guy was bad at QB, he wont be in the NFL, and I'm not sure I get all this out pouring from local media for him. He got paid, he didnt volunteer. 

They weren't this nice when they ran EJ or Tyrod out of town, and those two were good guys too. I'm sure all three of them are good guys, yet Peterman is the only one I see talks of a redemption story and how great of a guy he was.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

The article ended with some line about how the NFL has yet to see the last of Peterman lol. It read like a 3rd graders report on a field trip they took to the Bills locker room. 

The guy was bad at QB, he wont be in the NFL, and I'm not sure I get all this out pouring from local media for him. He got paid, he didnt volunteer. 

They weren't this nice when they ran EJ or Tyrod out of town, and those two were good guys too. I'm sure all three of them are good guys, yet Peterman is the only one I see talks of a redemption story and how great of a guy he was.

EJ and Tyrod should be grateful the Bills gave them a shot.

Nate Peterman is a pillar of virtue and deserves to ride off into the sunset in glorious fashion for what he had to endure.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Miracle Bills said:

While Peterman was not good, quite a few of those interceptions were not his fault. Why the Bills stick with these bad receivers who cant catch and have no ability to get separation is beyond me.

Yet somehow with Barkley as the man under, WR s WERE able to get separation AND catch the football ?.

The only bit of his personality I didn't like was the immediate referencing of his faith after the Houston game. 

It was classless. 

4 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Because it should have been obvious to anyone who put even a little time into his college tape that he didn't have what it takes to be a successful NFL QB. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, PittsforDave said:

you must be perfect---its a shame you have to insult someones looks--- you must be perfect.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, PittsforDave said:

Awkward look with huge ears......are you 12?

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Yet somehow with Barkley as the man under, WR s WERE able to get separation AND catch the football ?.

Not defending Peterman here, but a few of those Barkley bombs were just thrown up for grabs, and the Bills were damn lucky to have them turn into completions. IOW, there was no separation, and the balls were under thrown.

11 hours ago, PittsforDave said:

Were you around Peterman alot or in the locker room/team meetings?