Bills vs. Jets Postgame and Bye Week News

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I actually don't know. This will be an interesting decision for McDermott.

The only thing that absolutely must happen is Peterman must be cut.

Easy decision with Allen's development the most important thing in 2018. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Great win! 

I may actually be able to visit/post in the football section of this forum now (well, for this week anyway...). I’ve been hiding over in the Sabres thread. lol 

I've been hiding in PPP! Think about what that says about this forum.  ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

So when did Daboll finally decide to become aggressive and creative???

when did the O-line finally decide to protect, and run-block?

why did it take so long to realize that Benjamin sucks out loud, and target Foster?

Im not complaining, just wondering.

GREAT win.  I think we’ve found our QB in Barkley.

So long, Nate.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Considering they believed it was best to have him sit and learn to start the season and only forced him into action cause Peterman threw up all over himself in Baltimore, it's not an easy decision.

Throw in the fact that he can probably pack up his office and expect to be gone at the end of this year after losing g the lockerroom if he doesnt start Barkley after the game he had today. Does anyone really expect there to be a player on that field who will be happy that they fi alot look like an NFL offence, and the coach goes back to the rookie because the fans want to see what they have and think it's impossible for him to get better by not playing?

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Although the Oline looked decent today, would it be better to let Allen watch from the sideline? Barkley has been in the NFL longer and knows defenses better than Josh. Couldn't his development benefit from watching Matt?

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Considering they believed it was best to have him sit and learn to start the season and only forced him into action cause Peterman threw up all over himself in Baltimore, it's not an easy decision.

Throw in the fact that he can probably pack up his office and expect to be gone at the end of this year after losing g the lockerroom if he doesnt start Barkley after the game he had today. Does anyone really expect there to be a player on that field who will be happy that they fi alot look like an NFL offence, and the coach goes back to the rookie because the fans want to see what they have and think it's impossible for him to get better by not playing?

That was then, this is now.  He was pretty close to starting today. 

1 minute ago, the skycap said:

Although the Oline looked decent today, would it be better to let Allen watch from the sideline? Barkley has been in the NFL longer and knows defenses better than Josh. Couldn't his development benefit from watching Matt?

Learn by doing and at 3-7 it's time to get back on the horse. 

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

http://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/2018-nfl-season-week-10-jets-vs-bills.91453/page-29

Meanwhile they are collecting pitchforks and torches for Bowles at GangGreen.

Thanks for the laughs Promo!

My favorite.

Should we bring Rex back?

donkey and AlexJETS like this.