Would ya?

How do you know I haven't already? 

5 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I had an opportunity to be with someone recently who was a lawyer........and I passed.

I chose a dog-groomer instead. 

I'm not in this for money.......................................................................................yet.

Lol! I honestly made an identical decision a few years ago....very rich. good looking divorcee who was terrible in bed, or the smoking  hot kennel girl...something about a chrome trailer hitch...

They were both psycho. The one I chose was psycho and dirty instead of psycho and rich.

Best of luck to the lady jackpot winner, though!

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

West, 51, said she dreamed of winning a jackpot, but “once you have won, you realize the responsibility and the impact you can make, and all the frivolity goes out the window.”

*****, no.  Not if she's not going to be frivolous and irresponsible.  Defeats the purpose of being a boy-toy.

15 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

5be0af90e1e73.image.jpg?resize=1200,800

She can powerball me anyway she likes too.

My 5 acre lot with numerous trails and pool need some attending. My 1800sq.ft. house needs some love.

Edited by I am the egg man

20 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Well, for one, she told everyone she could that she was now super-rich. Not a great move.

The first thing I would do when I win would be to take a picture with the ticket, then tell everyone I know that I won, while a camera crew filmed everything.

It will prevent someone from killing me and taking the ticket for themselves.

Edited by unbillievable

4 hours ago, unbillievable said:

The first thing I would do when I win would be to take a picture with the ticket, then tell everyone I know that I won, while a camera crew filmed everything.

It will prevent someone from killing me and taking the ticket for themselves.

Smart move is to say nothing, hire an accountant/tax attorney then claim the funds anonymously.

Otherwise, you'll have every newly-discovered "friend" and "relative" trying to bleed you dry though scams, begging, or frivolous lawsuits. It's not a coincidence that many people who win the lottery are bankrupt within a few years.