Peterman might start against the Jets this week - McDermott

wppete

20 hours ago, rochester rob said:

And Todd Bowles is saying Thank You Jesus.

LOL, imagine the New York press if Peterman plays and beats the JETS.

7 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

what if he sends barkley out and he gets hurt?...then ir'd?  more money down the drain. we aren't in the middle of a playoff push.

I don't think losing 333k will kill the Bills FA next year.

56 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I'd seriously try to lure Romo out of the booth to be our QB coach/OC next year.  That guy knows what he is talking about. 

Why would he do that? He's probably making more and working less getting ti sit in the booth and talk for a few hours rather then becoming a positions coach that may have to help a QB room that includes one of the worst statistical QBs in the league.

23 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Why would he do that? He's probably making more and working less getting ti sit in the booth and talk for a few hours rather then becoming a positions coach that may have to help a QB room that includes one of the worst statistical QBs in the league.

Maybe he misses the action and likes a challenge.  You don't know until you ask, you know?

i'm starting to wonder about mcd...i mean just name nate the starter until josh is ready and be done with it. he played a solid game sunday and as far as the short passes, that's what was called and that's where his receivers were.  the picks were more on the wrs than him, but that's another topic.

there was no time for plays to develop and they planned their game plan for such...as questionable as that may be, but

all this dickdiddling around from week to week is really ...to me at least...starting to make mcd look stupid. DA probably doesn't want to start..(like, for why?) and barkley is someone to have in uniform just in case. the season is lost and quite frankly nate gives us the most chance of not only winning ,but giving us a full picture of whether or not he can ever be a capable back up....not to mention, he drafted him.

so cut the f..tardery, man up and screw the public opinion. name him the starter until josh is ready and quit the nonsense.  it's getting ridiculous ...

11 hours ago, Jasovon said:

Our offense this year has given up more touchdowns to the opposing d than it has scored. If we punted on first down our offense would be helping more.

This. IS. BRILLIANT!!!! 

talk about out of the box. Theyd never expect it and thus you gain advantage of field position. 

Analytics support this approach for the bills, I’m sure of it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Honestly does anyone truly care if it’s NP, Anderson or Barkley? At this point chalk up another L, let the Jets defense paid their stats and move a step closer to locking in a top 3 draft pick or better. During the bye week, get Allen ready for the last six games.

Will most likely record the game rather than watch this pee wee level offense struggle to do basic things. Gotta love the process right now!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

Honestly does anyone truly care if it’s NP, Anderson or Barkley? At this point chalk up another L, let the Jets defense paid their stats and move a step closer to locking in a top 3 draft pick or better. During the bye week, get Allen ready for the last six games.

Will most likely record the game rather than watch this pee wee level offense struggle to do basic things. Gotta love the process right now!

i do.  Nasty Nate does not deserve to start.  its embarrassing.  i hate it.

I fear the result of this will be Coach McDermott losing the locker room.  More guys will need to dumped due to not respecting the process.  Maybe a player or two will retire similar to like Aaron Schobel did creating MORE holes.  

When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Play Barkley.  Maybe he's learned something.  Doubtful, but we already know Nasty Nate can't learn anything. He thinks a Hail Mary is running play,

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

i do.  Nasty Nate does not deserve to start.  its embarrassing.  i hate it.

I fear the result of this will be Coach McDermott losing the locker room.  More guys will need to dumped due to not respecting the process.  Maybe a player or two will retire similar to like Aaron Schobel did creating MORE holes.  

When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Play Barkley.  Maybe he's learned something.  Doubtful, but we already know Nasty Nate can't learn anything. He thinks a Hail Mary is running play,

You shouldn't worry about this as Peterman will only start out of necessity due to Allen and Anderson not being available. 

On 11/5/2018 at 5:38 PM, bigK14094 said:

JUst watched an ESPN show, the one with the old man, his son and another sports caster out of Miami.   They were showing crazy plays from last weekend of football.  They showed a play from East Carolina'Applichian State I think, where the QB threw the ball, hit the receiver in the helmet...ball went up in the air and  was pick 6ed.  Question was ask what  would happen to the QB.....the answer was he would be drafted by the Bills.  We are a national laughing-stock.

Lol highly questionable. Papi is the man. Good show.