Peterman might start against the Jets this week - McDermott

wppete

1 hour ago, vincec said:

Agree. It makes no sense to play Allen until after the bye. Might as well wait until he's 100%.

I honestly don''t think it matters who they pick between Allen, Anderson or even Barkley. The quality of QB play will be very similar.

Anderson has done very little for the Bills. 

Player  GS QBrec Cmp Att Cmp% TD TD% Int Sk Yds Sk%
Josh Allen 5 2-3 75 139 54 2 1.4 5 21 167 13.1
Nathan Peterman 2 0-2 44 81 54.3 1 1.2 7 7 34 8
Derek Anderson 2 0-2 42 70 60 0 0 4 5 33 6.7

His completion % is up because of the one game KB actually caught and held onto the balls. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

He is a good kid and deserves NFL snaps based on being a good kid. 

WHY NOT?

This seems to be the reasoning behind playing every other slacker on this god forsaken team...

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Jeff George said he would play if Allen and Anderson aren't ready.

Sweet! He's been working hard to get back into the league, per this from his Wiki page:

"In November 2008, in an appearance on Sirius NFL Radio, George said, "I find it hard to believe there isn't a place in the game for me. My arm feels like I'm 25", he said. "I'm not asking to be a starter, I just want a spot on a team. I still hold out hope I can play in this league. I'm working out three or four days a week, staying ready. Some people might laugh about it. I've been hearing the excuse, 'You're too old,' but I look at guys now playing near 40, and if you can throw it like I can throw it ... Why wouldn't you take a look at me?" He said of coming back: "I’ve been trying to figure out how to get back in, and it just amazes me that I’m not on somebody's roster. I’ve been throwing two or three times a week, and every time I go out there to throw, I can’t believe I’m not a backup somewhere. I know it's a young man's game, but you can’t tell me I’m not better than some of the quarterbacks that are out there. I look at teams like Minnesota or Chicago, and I want to scream at the people in charge, ‘What are you thinking?’"

On August 4, 2010, George announced on KFAN Sports radio in Minnesota that he would have been willing to step in for veteran QB Brett Favre if Favre had decided to retire from the Minnesota Vikings."

14 hours ago, thunderingsquid said:

giphy.gif

Good looking Panther!

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12

15 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Jeff George?  

Oh sweet Jesus the silly crap people will post.  

Why not just go after Brett Favre or Kurt Warner, or Tony Romo

Outside of the collarbone made of dried toothpaste, Romo would be perfect.

• Haha (+1) 1