4 NFL teams with female coaches

Kevin1778

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

I get what you're saying here, even though you suck at saying it.

I assume she's being held to the level of accountability that her specific position requires.

If she's the offensive quality control coach, then she's mostly in charge of making sure they have film to review and prepping the slides.

I'm not sure how much teaching she's actually doing, but I remember seeing her in pictures of the preseason practices.

Exactly. She's just prepping film and essentially game logging. It's more of a support job rather than any kind of decision making and being responsible for what happens on Sunday. 

Only way she is responsible if they can't get the correct film.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

As if she has any control over any major football decisions.  Come on now. 

Prior Bills GM denied having a clue Rex was going to be fired until a day after and said he hadn’t thought at all about it.

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I get what you're saying here, even though you suck at saying it.

I assume she's being held to the level of accountability that her specific position requires.

If she's the offensive quality control coach, then she's mostly in charge of making sure they have film to review and prepping the slides.

I'm not sure how much teaching she's actually doing, but I remember seeing her in pictures of the preseason practices.

5 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Exactly. She's just prepping film and essentially game logging. It's more of a support job rather than any kind of decision making and being responsible for what happens on Sunday. 

Only way she is responsible if they can't get the correct film.

The Bills have two QC coaches listed with neither being her:

Marc Lubick

John Egorugwu

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Bills have two QC coaches listed with neither being her:

Marc Lubick

John Egorugwu

Yeah, I didn't look into it. Was just going off what a previous poster said. 

I thought I remember an article about her in the preseason being a position coach of some kind. 

Probably the WRs and that's why they suck. ?

7 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

She was Rex hire, and is she even still there?

If she is I can assure you, she's not the reason they're bad. And neither are these other women. 

What is your point with this thread?

Different woman. We did have one under Rex. This is a different female coach.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, jkeerie said:

And where are you going with this?

I have no problem with hiring woman coaches. I just find it odd only the bad teams seem to hire them. The teams aren't bad because they hired women. But perhaps the NFL made some deal with these specific teams to hire women, like they supposedly made with the Rams to draft Michael Sam. Notice the elite teams like the Pats, Steelers, and Eagles didn't hire any women. 

Yes, the league reportedly pushed the Rams to draft the first openly gay player. Did they cut some type of deal with the Bills to hire a woman coach? Let's face it, there are a lot of former NFL players trying to get coaching jobs that can't land one. Is it fair to a guy with NFL experience to be passed over for a woman without any playing or coaching experience. Shouldn't this be done at the college level first?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/03/23/michael-sam-rams-hard-knocks/amp/

Edited by Kevin1778

10 hours ago, jkeerie said:

And where are you going with this?

That the NFL is looking to fill quotas, like every other company these days...  Qualified white men are being passed up on a daily basis due to forced diversity, except jobs like garbage collectors and the like, funny how that works.

50 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This thread is everything bad about humanity.

Stop being a male feminist, it goes against human nature.

Edited by PeterDude

Dkar0VLWwAEBkxY?format=jpg

i remember this picture from a thread last August entitled “Training Camp Practice Day 13”

The person in the background holding what looks like a large microphone bears a resemblance to the person in the picture posted earlier in this thread of Phoebe Schecter.  If it is her, that is not a job you would give to someone with significant input into the coaching process.  

2 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Dkar0VLWwAEBkxY?format=jpg

i remember this picture from a thread last August entitled “Training Camp Practice Day 13”

The person in the background holding what looks like a large microphone bears a resemblance to the person in the picture posted earlier in this thread of Phoebe Schecter.  If it is her, that is not a job you would give to someone with significant input into the coaching process.  

:huh: That's not what a coaching intern would do.