Why rebuilding isn't an excuse for what's happening this year

On 11/3/2018 at 12:06 PM, Straight Hucklebuck said:

He asks because you’re an impatient entitled millennial if you don’t want to eat poop game after game after game under the premise that McDermott’s elite culture will eventually lead us to sustained winning. 

Those Bills fans believe that you have to sit in the garbage heap of the league, keep your mouth shut, keep mining that coal, pressing the widgets for the boss, and trust McDermott. You are not allowed to bring up facts in the form of the decisions this regime has made and debate whether they are smart. 

If the alternative is spending prescious hours of my life doing nothing but complaining about my favorite football team whilst never once breathing through my nose, then color me a millennial! Go Beeber!

12 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Blake Bottles was in the ARC Championship game last year and his team beat Big Ben's team to get there.

Not saying you don't need a qb, but you can still be successful (i call making afc championship a successful season) with an average one on a good team if you play your cards right.

That said, hopefully Wonder Boy rewrites the  record book and wins multiple Lombardis FOR US.

that was just a xquirk....look at jax now

when the WHO drummer was too bombed or sick or whatever to play they asked for a volunteer from the audience.

Is that a possibility?  any young guys with a decent arm out there?

On 11/2/2018 at 6:03 PM, twoandfourteen said:

So then you must be all for giving Nathan Peterman at least another year, right?

I mean, he has fewer starts than Allen does. 

Peterman has been an absolute dumpster fire and doesn’t have the physical talent Allen has. That’s a very dumb comparison.

1 hour ago, Watkins90 said:

Peterman has been an absolute dumpster fire and doesn’t have the physical talent Allen has. That’s a very dumb comparison.

Allen has all that physical talent and hasn't been much better than the dumpster fire. 

However, after today I've decided that the problem is McDermott & Beane. No QB is going to succeed here until a new coaching staff is in place. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

Allen has all that physical talent and hasn't been much better than the dumpster fire. 

However, after today I've decided that the problem is McDermott & Beane. No QB is going to succeed here until a new coaching staff is in place. 

Lets hear the logic

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Give me another option? Who should we have started, Scott?

He should have never been given the chance to start in the first place. But he was. Melted in the first game of the season. Allen has to go in not ready to play. 

Its been a complete dumpster fire. 

But you you know trust the process is super catch. 

Just now, CountDorkula said:

He should have never been given the chance to start in the first place. But he was. Melted in the first game of the season. Allen has to go in not ready to play. 

Its been a complete dumpster fire. 

But you you know trust the process is super catch. 

So who do we start??? You?

3 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

So who do we start??? You?

They should have kept Tyrod.  The QB they somehow went to the playoffs with even though he is not NFL caliber. 

Are you using reverse logic here?  They kept Peterman which WAS the mistake.

Edited by nedboy7

A lot of fans will say that you have to give them time, but 3-straight games now with no touchdowns, not even getting to 7-points? 

We can keep pointing to the Playoffs in 2017, but the Coaching staff and FO has used up all that good will.

The case is made to give this FO time to learn on the job, until losses like this continue to happen every week. 

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

We have this guy named Josh Allen who was hurt in a freak incident 

He is supposed to be the starter.  Or maybe sit on the bench for a year. 

So who starts in his place or who is his backup. 

You dont trade your QB who is a team leader and is good enough to lead the team. 

You have the rookie beat him out or sit and learn. 

You dont go into the season with Peteman and Allen. 

Freak accident?  You mean football? 

Just now, nedboy7 said:

He is supposed to be the starter.  Or maybe sit on the bench for a year. 

So who starts in his place or who is his backup. 

You dont trade your QB who is a team leader and is good enough to lead the team. 

You have the rookie beat him out or sit and learn. 

You dont go into the season with Peteman and Allen. 

Freak accident?  You mean football? 

Peterman looked good in preseason. This is a fact. He earned the job. 

McCarron looked like garbage. 

By that point, there really wasn't much choice out there for backups. I would have wanted EJ. Yes really. 

By that point, there really wasn't much choice out there for backups. I would have wanted EJ. Yes really. 

you can talk in circles all you want.  enjoy the process. 

You want EJ instead of Tyrod?  I rest my case. 

5 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

you can talk in circles all you want.  enjoy the process. 

You want EJ instead of Tyrod?  I rest my case. 

I will give them 3 years like they deserve. Thanks. And I want EJ soley for the laughs. This season is lost so whats the point of meaningless wins.