TNF week 9: Final Battle of the Bay? The Bosa Bowl?

YoloinOhio

39 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

I asked myself how do you tank with a franchise QB starting... then realized I'm watching it. 

Don’t ever fix the defense or care enough to help the guy apparently. I don’t think Carr is good but he’s better then this. It looks like Gruden is just going to build this thing from scratch and IMO, he’s going to do it with the highest pick possible 

14 minutes ago, billspro said:

At least McCarron still sucks.

I wonder what would happen in a Bills Raiders game? Two offenses that can’t move the ball. I guess we would win with better punting and turnovers. 

Just wait till preseason. He'll be "legendary" again.

We officially are not even close to Gruden-bad territory now! What I'm wondering is what the folks here who say that McD is incapable of producing a competent offensive product (ever), because he comes from the D side of the ball, think about how the offensive guru/mastermind/QB whisperer is doing for comparison?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2804086-bay-area-beatdown-cements-jon-grudens-raiders-as-nfls-worst-team?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_medium=referral

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

We officially are not even close to Gruden-bad territory now! What I'm wondering is what the folks here who say that McD is incapable of producing a competent offensive product (ever), because he comes from the D side of the ball, think about how the offensive guru/mastermind/QB whisperer is doing for comparison?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2804086-bay-area-beatdown-cements-jon-grudens-raiders-as-nfls-worst-team?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_medium=referral

They will probably tell you Carr sucks and is horrible, and they are building a dynasty following the Bill's method of cutting anyone with talent to collect the golden draft picks that will be used to obtain a franchise QB and all the other essential pieces who will pan out and achieve greatness.

Or that the game has passed him by while in the commentator booth and he just sucks....

Either way

• Like (+1) 1