Aren't You Embarrassed?

29 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I bet her non-surviving ancestors would smack her stupid ***** mouth for such an ignorant and pathetic display.

7 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Which is why I addressed my post directly to you, Joe.

Why would you, if you were a Jew, feel humiliated by the actions of this person?

I would argue that while we shouldn't feel bad at all, humans are tribal by nature.  We will always form bonds of kinship with folks who have commonality with us.

Humiliation may be the wrong word, but I can imagine the distaste.

On 11/1/2018 at 2:41 PM, LABillzFan said:

I'm embarrassed for the person who wrote this note.

What the ***** *****? How the *****? I cannot follow that kind of logic. Trump said something and so something holocaust, something racism?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

What the ***** *****? How the *****? I cannot follow that kind of logic. Trump said something and so something holocaust, something racism?

That's one of the few times your comprehension would benefit from toking up.  

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The White House is now releasing doctored videos. This is Stalinist government in this regard. 

Conservatives have no principles that can be considered traditional American values. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/11/08/white-house-shares-doctored-video-support-punishment-journalist-jim-acosta/?utm_term=.80614ced74f1

Now THIS is the Stupidest Thing I've Read All Day...

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Now THIS is the Stupidest Thing I've Read All Day...

I really shouldn't be stunned, given who we're talking about, but by God if he didn't just drive up the bar by a good quarter mile.

I think he just made a staggeringly powerful argument for the moral justification of the state being used for eugenics and forced sterilization.

I am humbled.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The White House is now releasing doctored videos. This is Stalinist government in this regard. 

Conservatives have no principles that can be considered traditional American values. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/11/08/white-house-shares-doctored-video-support-punishment-journalist-jim-acosta/?utm_term=.80614ced74f1

HAHAHA ....wow ...conspiricy theory...by a lefty? oh my lords, no.

c'mon now

Oh, wait it appears to be 1/1024 different.

Edited by Albwan

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I really shouldn't be stunned, given who we're talking about, but by God if he didn't just drive up the bar by a good quarter mile.

I think he just made a staggeringly powerful argument for the moral justification of the state being used for eugenics and forced sterilization.

I am humbled.

Seriously, it's the dumbest conspiracy theory I've ever heard.  The White House doctored a video to falsely convey what the widely-available undoctored video adequately conveyed, in order to suppress the freedom of the press by targeting all of CNN in the guise of a single reporter who is objectively an ***** who has done more by himself to inhibit freedom of the press than the President who's supposedly muzzling a media that still somehow has the complete freedom to complain about being muzzled?  

Based on a half-assed amateur photo-analysis by the same people that brought you "9/11 nanothermite and micro-nukes?"

This is dumber than Icke's reptoids.