Nathan Peterman's regular season stats at New Era Field

Kevin1778

Peterman's combined stats in 4 regular season games at New Era Field. He is pretty solid when playing in Orchard Park.

Completions 20

Attempts 37

Yards 209

Touchdowns 2

Interceptions 0

Rating 88.68

Bill's record at New Era when Peterman starts 1-0.

Go Bills!!!

Edited by Kevin1778
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Peterman's combined stats in 4 regular season games in Orchard Park

Completions 20

Attempts 37

Yards 209

Touchdowns 2

Interceptions 0

Rating 88.68

Go Bills!!!

Well thats the definition of a large sample size 

• Haha (+1) 1

This game has me so nervous. After the houston game, I thought we would never see Peterman take another snap in the NFL, let alone weeks later. Don't get me wrong, I love the dude and hope he throws 3 tds this Sunday and 350 yards. I want nothing more than this kid to redeem himself, but this could be such a disaster. I'm praying for this dude 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Peterman's combined stats in 4 regular season games in Orchard Park

Completions 20

Attempts 37

Yards 209

Touchdowns 2

Interceptions 0

Rating 88.68

Go Bills!!!

So you're saying we have a chance.

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Can we count on garbage time (Saints) and blizzard conditions against a terrible pass defense (Colts)? 

You and some other people on this board are so negative, it sounds like a personal vendetta. 

I don't care who the Qb, I'm going to root for them. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, westside said:

You and some other people on this board are so negative, it sounds like a personal vendetta. 

I don't care who the Qb, I'm going to root for them. 

Then you're being silly.  Personal feelings have nothing to do with how I feel about him as an NFL QB. 

15 minutes ago, Steptide said:

This game has me so nervous. After the houston game, I thought we would never see Peterman take another snap in the NFL, let alone weeks later. Don't get me wrong, I love the dude and hope he throws 3 tds this Sunday and 350 yards. I want nothing more than this kid to redeem himself, but this could be such a disaster. I'm praying for this dude 

imagine the stick-to-it-ness he has to want to wait around for this start

In a attempt to introduce some levity into the situation it's still more expensive to start Josh Allen and AJ McCarron over Peterman. In addition the same can be said for Geno Smith, Cooper Rush, Chase Daniel, Nick Mullins , Sean Mannion among others.

1 minute ago, PittsforDave said:

I can assure everyone. 

There is zero chance Peterman sees the field.  Zero. No way.  

He will not play. 

So you are Saying if Anderson doesn’t play then it is Barclay or Pryor- neither of which have taken an NFL snap at qb in some time and dont know the playbook? Thats a very bold prediction. 

6 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

In a attempt to introduce some levity into the situation it's still more expensive to start Josh Allen and AJ McCarron over Peterman. In addition the same can be said for Geno Smith, Cooper Rush, Chase Daniel, Nick Mullins , Sean Mannion among others.

Im not sure im following you here? Expensive how?

3 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

I can assure everyone. 

There is zero chance Peterman sees the field.  Zero. No way.  

He will not play. 

Peterman is starting. They aren't putting a 35 year old guy coming off a concussion on the field. It is a PR nightmare if he gets hurt, not to mention insane. This bad line could literally get him killed. Anderson will be out through the bye. You don't play games with a guys health when he did you a favor coming out of retirement to mentor your QB. 

Just now, Kevin1778 said:

Peterman is starting. They aren't putting a 35 year old guy coming off a concussion on the field. It is a PR nightmare if he gets hurt, not to mention insane. This bad line could literally get him killed. Anderson will be out through the bye. You don't play games with a guys health when he did you a favor coming out of retirement to mentor your QB. 

You know what else is a PR nightmare? The Peterman. 

Just now, quinnearlysghost88 said:

i'm so perplexed by the people that continually want peterman (a QB we drafted in the 5th rd. and have since drafted another QB in the 1st) to redeem himself. why? why aren't you over him? what has he done at all to make you think that he's good? why do you think he needs redemption? and from whom? 

Want? How about supporting the ONLY healthy quarterback we have. He is QB3. QB1 and QB2 are hurt. There is nobody else.

You know what else is a PR nightmare? The Peterman. 

No he isn't. PR nightmares are when human being are hurt badly. This is a sport. Not life. Peterman doesn't lose games any worse than the guy he is replacing anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Want? How about supporting the ONLY healthy quarterback we have. He is QB3. QB1 and QB2 are hurt. There is nobody else.

Read the rest of this board, dude. A group of people on here aren't reserved to the fact that our QB3 is playing. They're relieved he finally gets to prove (for the 5th time) that he belongs in on the team. 

1 minute ago, Kevin1778 said:

No he isn't. PR nightmares are when human being are hurt badly. This is a sport. Not life. Peterman doesn't lose games any worse than the guy he is replacing anyway. 

He also doesn't finish games because he plays so poorly. 

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

Allen is on a rookie deal also. McCarron yes it is less but in todays NFL 5 mil a year is peanuts.

In Draft Kings......not real contracts. You start with 50K and build a roster. Each player is assigned a $ value based on the likelihood of them earning points for yards, TD's, etc...

6 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

i'm so perplexed by the people that continually want peterman (a QB we drafted in the 5th rd. and have since drafted another QB in the 1st) to redeem himself. why? why aren't you over him? what has he done at all to make you think that he's good? why do you think he needs redemption? and from whom? 

Nobody continually wants Peterman. He's our only option right now. Personally I feel bad for the guy. He's an utter joke to the NFL. However he is a high charecter, humble human being. For that I hope for redemption. He's stayed the same guy through the worst start a qb could have in the NFL. He at the very least deserves a shot at redeeming himself 

Read the rest of this board, dude. A group of people on here aren't reserved to the fact that our QB3 is playing. They're relieved he finally gets to prove (for the 5th time) that he belongs in on the team. 

He belongs. He has been asked to start two road games against the #1 and #3 defenses in the NFL. Not easy for a veteran, let alone a rookie or 2nd year QB. It is a question of whether he is a future backup or the third guy on roster. He isn't going anywhere. He gets paid virtually nothing which frees up money for others on roster.