Bills in Blue on Blue this Sunday vs. the Bears; Leader of the Charge is Marcellus Wiley

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills in Blue on Blue this Sunday vs. the Bears; Leader of the Charge is Marcellus Wiley

Nah. Red Helmet, red jersey, red pants, red socks, red cleats. 

If we can't beat em, overload them with color & blind the cameras. It'll make it so fans won't know for sure the passes were incomplete, or that we got stuffed behind the line. It gives us hope!

4 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Nah. Red Helmet, red jersey, red pants, red socks, red cleats. 

If we can't beat em, overload them with color & blind the cameras. It'll make it so fans won't know for sure the passes were incomplete, or that we got stuffed behind the line. It gives us hope!

The real overload was when we played the all green jests a few years back for a Thursday night game.  Quite the sight, except if you were color blind.   

Am I alone in thinking WIley was one of the most overrated players to leave the Bills?  He had one decent season here, took big money and left.  Then never lived up to the contract.  

Why he’s leading the charge is beyond me 

15 hours ago, Virgil said:

Am I alone in thinking WIley was one of the most overrated players to leave the Bills?  He had one decent season here, took big money and left.  Then never lived up to the contract.  

Why he’s leading the charge is beyond me 

Totally agree. Now they call him "the legend"... WHAT?!

He had 2 "just OK" years... one with Buf, one with SD.

And he's not even good on his dumb football shows now either.