Fan conduct at the game.

4 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

I'm 30, so you might say young. I think what's sad is that as I feel my emotional investment dwindling on a game-by-game basis (daughter and career...), I worry that I won't feel the positive emotions as much when we actually do become successful. That would be a shame after all these years feeling the pain so much.

I think you just answered your own question there.

Fans are getting drunk and having fun with it because there's literally nothing else left to do. It's better than crying about it.

I actually enjoyed the game. Had a Pats fan in front of me, knew football and we talked through the whole game. It was refreshing for once to sit near people who know football. We laughed and had a good time and when a drunk Bills fan started talking trash, the wife and I told him to leave the guy alone. Hope he had no issues on the way out of the stadium. 

• Like (+1) 1

Great thread.

Responses have had me rolling. 

OP needs to grow up. 

5 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

In all seriousness, I'm trying. I'm on two waiting lists, trying to get treatment for major depression and being suicidal.

Good lord. 

Dude - change your diet, start exercising, and don’t watch any more football. 

I have a question about the fans at the stadium. Maybe some who read this are among the group I'm referring to with this question.

When the pick-six happened and the game was suddenly lost -- one play after the overturned TD -- how are the fans on the video board still smiling and laughing and dancing and having a great time? Seriously, what is going on? You're dressed up in all that gear, but are you actually a Bills fan? This is supremely confusing and frustrating to me. You come to the stadium but you don't care what happens in the game? My brother and I were pissed -- he restrained me from assaulting a gloating Pats fan -- and I don't understand what's going on with these "fans."

Really? Get a God damned grip!

I’ll tell you this much. I’m a die hard bills fan but I’ve got my armor on. I’m fully prepared to laugh my ass off when Peterman throws another pick six just as I’m fully prepared for elation and joy if we shock everyone and kick ass. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'm 30, so you might say young. I think what's sad is that as I feel my emotional investment dwindling on a game-by-game basis (daughter and career...), I worry that I won't feel the positive emotions as much when we actually do become successful. That would be a shame after all these years feeling the pain so much.

You’re 30 and you have a daughter? Seek counseling because that sounds like an undiagnosed anger issue.

As somebody who got into quite a few late night brawls as a youth myself, spent some nights in the holding center, and got an acd once, you’re way too old to be reacting to perceived disrespect (at a sporting event) with violence.

Edited by eanyills

Wtf is wrong with you people?

OP just said he suffers from major depression and is suicidal. 

But then there’s this football game thing...

fix yourself up mate. 

Diet, exercise, whatever it takes. 

Is that so controversial or has the entire ***** world gone insane?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Wtf is wrong with you people?

OP just said he suffers from major depression and is suicidal. 

But then there’s this football game thing...

fix yourself up mate. 

Diet, exercise, whatever it takes. 

Is that so controversial or has the entire ***** world gone insane?

Sending you a PM.

6 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I remembered her most after the Pick 6 as that’s what I felt like.   Didn’t even notice people still looked happy

C91034CA-58F9-4E60-AA51-61A11B272718.jpeg

We all knew the wheels would fall off....it was just a matter of when and how ;) 

19 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

We all knew the wheels would fall off....it was just a matter of when and how ;) 

Not that I was surprised I'm any shape or form, but I hate the losing attitude. The Bills were in it til the 4th quarter and could have pulled it off. Offense not only didn't score a TD but had one scored against them. Defense was awesome and special teams pretty good (Hauska being money, as usual). Milano and Kyle and all the secondary played so well. Offense... ouch. Ivory looked good though and I did like all the creativity in the first drives. It'll take a lot more of that for the Bears.

As for fighting another fan, yep, get a grip. Though we all have seen real obnoxious people in need of an ass kicking.

7 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

The guy I almost assaulted was being incomprehensibly disrespectful and deserved to get his teeth kicked in. Having said that, when I got in his face the second time and told him to shut up, he left.

Regarding this topic in general, I think it's a really bad look for the TV audience to see our fans partying when we're losing.

we lose all the time, what's the point in getting too upset about it.