Is there any team under .500 you'd trade the Bills for in their entirety?

You could argue the Browns are better positioned. 

Their skill position talent is better and Mayfield probably has a better chance of working that Allen. 

They also have a ton of cap space. 

Their stigma is they change the FO and Coaches more often than the Bills do. The Haslem's are not stable. 

25 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

That is why I think they will try a shorter term re-load. The team is actually in decent shape cap wise. They have some room and some easyish cuts that get them some more. They probably have 4 more years of Matt Ryan, they have their franchise LT (Matthews), they have their pass rusher (Beasley), they have their #1 receiver (Julio) and they have their #1 corner (Trufant). They would be mad to tear it down.

So then it’s not a rebuild really.  We are missing a QB and a WR.  Do we really need 3 years to do that?  

4 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

So then it’s not a rebuild really.  We are missing a QB and a WR.  Do we really need 3 years to do that?  

A mini-rebuild, a reload... call it what you will. I meant to make the point that they are not tearing it down even though a few guys will need to leave this offseason.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Any of these teams have a -94 differential or scored less then less then 81 points?  Any other team averaging less then 129.4 yards passing a game?  

Yes I'd like to see some offense.

Ugh...just had to double check that....81 points? 

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

(Sorry, just bored)

Everything: coaches, players, ball boys, the works.

We are talking the Bills in exchange for either:

Atlanta  3-4

Dallas  3-4

Detroit  3-4

Tamp Bay  3-4

Tennessee  3-4

Denver  3-5

Indy  3-5

Jacksonville  3-5

Jets  3-5

Browns  2-5-1

Cards  2-6

Oakland  1-6

Giants  1-7

San Fran  1-7

San Fran is tempting because of Jimmy Grapes and I have a soft spot for Detroit.

However, I am going to go with either Indy or the Browns.  

Sure, the Browns have coaching problems now, but that is about to get cleared up and they have a nice young team.

As far as Indy, Luck obviously seems to be getting better as they are putting up points nicely.  I like Reich and don't look now, but if they stay hot there is a chance that this former 1-5 team could catch Houston.

Indianapolis.  Luck will continue getting better, Marlon Mack is a good young back, and they have NFL quality WRs.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Browns.  They're at least entertaining to watch this year.  The Bills are like watching pus drain out of a boil...

sadly i have a boil that hopefully brings the pus to the surface over the next few days

1 hour ago, uticaclub said:

Anyone but the Giants or Denver pretty much because of the QB position. All of those teams have a higher upside at QB, then we currently have.

That's silly.  The Giants are a historically very well run organization, much better than the Bills.

Over the long term we'd all be better if we could swap organizations with the Giants.

Same for many teams on the list.

6 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

That's silly.  The Giants are a historically very well run organization, much better than the Bills.

Over the long term we'd all be better if we could swap organizations with the Giants.

Same for many teams on the list.

I misunderstood, I thought it just meant roster.

Yea, if it's the whole organize, then yes all the above

1 hour ago, uticaclub said:

I misunderstood, I thought it just meant roster.

Yea, if it's the whole organize, then yes all the above

Utica, just because I started the thread that way, you can put whatever caveats you want in.

if guys are talking about cutting or trading players you can get rid of GMs and coaches, as you like.