PA Synagogue Shooting

bdutton

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

You really have to call people the r word on an internet forum?  Does anything go on this board?

Can you give a non-retarded explanation for why using the word "retard" is inappropriate?

Or is this another one of those things, like cultural appropriation, that liberals feign indignation over and then hide behind sanctimony when challenged to explain themselves?

4 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

You really have to call people the r word on an internet forum?  Does anything go on this board?

You're really so i word and c word that you can't w word the r word on the b word "other w word" your p word i word a word "other b word?"

Y word a word i word.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Am I taking a bite in to your cultural appropriation as Rob mentioned?  Ya know, if I use the n word in a rap song I am taking black culture. If I use the word retard am I taking away your culture?

I'm not sure what's so questionable here but I'm not a snowflake nor retard... So help me out?

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

What do you make, then, of all the evidence surfacing that the DNC, Clinton's, and Obama DOJ and FBI with help from the CIA attempted to rig the federal election, and then frame the President?

I don't care if the DNC and Clintons go down. There's some pretty compelling evidence that the DNC and Clintons rigged the primary, that's for sure. 

As for the rest, there's a lot of conspiratorial noise to signal but if there's a case to be made, I am happy to see it. You say the arrests are coming. So does Storytime. So does Q. You have all been saying it for a while. Any day now right?  

5 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Can you give a non-retarded explanation for why using the word "retard" is inappropriate?

Or is this another one of those things, like cultural appropriation, that liberals feign indignation over and then hide behind sanctimony when challenged to explain themselves?

He identifies as handicap so he doesn't appreciate the usage. ???

1 hour ago, GG said:

So it was important to find out if Trump colluded with Russia, but not important to find out if the entire incident was framed?

It was pretty important to figure out how Russia meddled in our election. There is no evidence of Trump collusion. As to "framing," Trump hasn't been framed. He didn't collude but there are a lot of people making noise about it like idiots. 

And..................................no conspiracy. Left or right. Just people being divisive and playing politics in a new ugly way, as championed most currently by Clinton and her "deplorables" comments and attitude and Trump and his Twitterverse.  

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

He identifies as handicap so he doesn't appreciate the usage. ???

I think you're giving him too much credit. It's more likely that the TV told him it was offensive and it became embedded in his programming and saved in the deeply felt emotions file.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

It was pretty important to figure out how Russia meddled in our election. There is no evidence of Trump collusion. As to "framing," Trump hasn't been framed. He didn't collude but there are a lot of people making noise about it like idiots. 

And..................................no conspiracy. Left or right. Just people being divisive and playing politics in a new ugly way, as championed most currently by Clinton and her "deplorables" and Trump and his Twitterverse.  

Will you say the same thing when the FISA docs are declassified?

14 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Maybe because it's demeaning and not appropriate.  Tough talk on a message board though.  You guys have this place as your haven I suppose.

Edited by HeHateMe

1 hour ago, GG said:

So it was important to find out if Trump colluded with Russia, but not important to find out if the entire incident was framed?

Amazing isn't it... I thought it couldn't get better. Until he responded. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

I don't care if the DNC and Clintons go down. There's some pretty compelling evidence that the DNC and Clintons rigged the primary, that's for sure. 

As for the rest, there's a lot of conspiratorial noise to signal but if there's a case to be made, I am happy to see it. You say the arrests are coming. So does Storytime. So does Q. You have all been saying it for a while. Any day now right?  

You don't care if the DNC or Clintons go down... but you just don't want to look into it at all to make the case. 

That's called dishonesty, BF. You've been lying to yourself so long now on this issue you can't even tell your own truth from fiction. It's amazing to witness. 

2 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

And..................................no conspiracy. Left or right. Just people being divisive and playing politics in a new ugly way, as championed most currently by Clinton and her "deplorables" comments and attitude and Trump and his Twitterverse.  

There's MORE evidence that Trump was framed than there has ever been of collusion. Which has been the point from the beginning. Far more.

Saying he "hasn't been framed" is the exact opposite of what you said in your previous post: "if there's a case to be made, I am happy to see it"... meanwhile you've run from every piece of evidence shared and every discussion because... 

Cognitive dissonance is a SOB. 

1 minute ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Whether you want to believe Greg's greater conspiracy or not, there's already compelling evidence and reports that FBI leadership in 2016 actively tried to manipulate investigations - to the point of falsifying them - to the advantage of Clinton's campaign.  

Coming from the DoJ OIG, that's pretty indisputable.  

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Amazing isn't it... I thought it couldn't get better. Until he responded. :lol: 

You don't care if the DNC or Clintons go down... but you just don't want to look into it at all to make the case. 

That's called dishonesty, BF. You've been lying to yourself so long now on this issue you can't even tell your own truth from fiction. It's amazing to witness. 

There's MORE evidence that Trump was framed than there has ever been of collusion. Which has been the point from the beginning. Far more.

Saying he "hasn't been framed" is the exact opposite of what you said in your previous post: "if there's a case to be made, I am happy to see it"... meanwhile you've run from every piece of evidence shared and every discussion because... 

Cognitive dissonance is a SOB. 

I'll let this slide because you're still in grief that your theory that military intelligence wasn't behind the stripper unbomber didn't work out. Peace be with you brother. 

2 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

I'll let this slide because you're still in grief that your theory that military intelligence wasn't behind the stripper unbomber didn't work out. Peace be with you brother. 

(He'll let me pointing out the dishonesty in his own posts slide... because he can't answer it and knows it)

Cowardly and dishonest. It's what you do best, BF. Never change... doing so would be too hard for someone suffering as badly as you are from crippling CD. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

DAVID HARSANYI: The Left’s Response To The Mass Shooting Of Jews Is An Act Of Bad Faith.

The same Voxers who had long rationalized, romanticized, and excused the Jew-killing terror organization of the Middle East were now blaming the existence of the evil, anti-Semitic Pittsburgh shooter on Republicans. The same Pod bros whose echo chamber deployed anti-Semitic dual-loyalty tropes to smear critics of the Iran deal were now incredibly concerned about the Jewish community.

There were many others, and that was bad enough. But others decided to dip into a little victim blaming, as well. Hadn’t American Jews been little too Jew-centric and pro-Israel for their own good?

Franklin Foer of The Atlantic demanded that Jews finally dispense with their faith, adopt his, and start expelling co-religionists for their political opinions. (If you want to read about the left’s co-opting of American Judaism, I recommend Jonathan Neumann’s excellent book, “To Heal The World?”) Wire creator David Simon went bold, embracing a transparent anti-Jewish conspiracy theory, accusing the Israeli government of intervening in the American democracy.

For those who confuse progressivism with Judaism — which is to say many — it might be difficult to understand that undermining the Democratic Party isn’t an act of anti-Semitism.

Needless to say, read the whole thing.

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

Demeaning to who? Are you equally offended by the terms "idiot" and "moron"? If not, why?

Don't play coy, you know the difference and if you ever knew or had a family member who was mentally disabled you probably would have used one of those two terms instead...  And I was actually curious to the standard of moderation on this board too..  Not too long ago on the main board at least it was pretty damn strict but i guess different rules here.

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

someone's been triggered.

k

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Don't play coy, you know the difference and if you ever knew or had a family member who was mentally disabled you probably would have used one of those two terms instead...  And I was actually curious to the standard of moderation on this board too..  Not too long ago on the main board at least it was pretty damn strict but i guess different rules here.

Actually, I don't know the difference, and I suspect you don't either, otherwise you would have explained instead of hiding behind sanctimony, as predicted.

Other than the PC crowd arbitrarily claiming the word offensive, what is the argument?