SportsCenter Anchor's Jab This A.M.?

H2o

See , living in the Carolina's now and I'm sure it's like this all over the country, as soon as anyone says something about the city of Buffalo people only know about the bad Bills and their history. So they paint the city dark and losers. No one knows about the great medical facilities , the people and other great history there. Maybe if the Sabres can do something n the near future it will lift the rep. up, but then again most people don't know much about hockey down here. They don't even know Carolina won a cup

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

sounds like you have a severe case of PTSD and it's acting on you like a real B word.

What in the actual f*** are you talking about? Sounds like you have severe case idiocy and can't come up with a rational thought. 

7 minutes ago, H2o said:

What in the actual f*** are you talking about? Sounds like you have severe case idiocy and can't come up with a rational thought. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t the guy trashing Mahomes and laughing at him because he had a bad first practice in training camp?

12 minutes ago, H2o said:

lol. settle down, Francis. it was a joke about paranoia 

paranoid.gif.8b5ec9b4a187ce336f04dc8c3503bfb6.gif

Edited by Foxx

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

People still watch Sports Center?

I’m guessing it’s ratings destroy another alternative.

Just now, stony said:

Damn, that's harsh putting Colin in the same sentence with Skip!

Top 10 of guys I want to punch haha.  That said, he isn’t a complete moron like Skip.  

2 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Bingo. This is likely more of a “many bills fans live in a buffalo sports bubble” than ”everyone’s actually out to get us” thing

Right. Most of the national media has no interest in or knowledge of the Bills. That's even more of a slight than cheap shots, but it's reality.

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t the guy trashing Mahomes and laughing at him because he had a bad first practice in training camp?

And I later explained that I started the thread to watch what would unfold afterward. That thread was for entertainment purposes. It didn't disappoint. 

6 minutes ago, H2o said:

And I later explained that I started the thread to watch what would unfold afterward. That thread was for entertainment purposes. It didn't disappoint. 

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

You mean like phone apps that give you scores without having to listen to talking heads bloviating and trying to be funny?

It’s great background noise

Edited by C.Biscuit97
  • Haha (+1) 1