I actually like Daboll!

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’d like Dabol to leave the team tomorrow 

The OP is saying the scheme is so good, the fact that the terrible offense sucks with it means it must be a REALLY good scheme.. because it's tailored for all-pros, and since we have the opposite.. Well Daboll's a genius.

You just don't get it.

You all ready to fire this dweeb yet? Looked like a lost, dumb fat kid on the sidelines multiple times tonight. I'm seriously wondering if the dude has anxiety issues at this point. He just does not seem ready for any of this.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RosenNOTchosen1 said:

Daboll is awesome.

What other OC can consistently score 0 touchdown's a game? 

That's a serious accomplishment. 

It's like 17 years with no playoffs until last year.it takes a special skill set to fail that much based off percentages alone, like trying to lose.  Not an exact number, but 40% of teams make the playoffs every year?  How one accomplishes 17 years of playoffs defies any type of math

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Tyrod Taylor covered up a lot of problems

I realize he was not the QB to take us where we needed to go....but he did in fact band aid some things that we are seeing now.

Oh well...train has left the station.....it will get fixed

I can back this.  Hate him or love him....Tyrod was the best QB we had since....well you get it.  It's sad, but true

26 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Tyrod Taylor covered up a lot of problems

I realize he was not the QB to take us where we needed to go....but he did in fact band aid some things that we are seeing now.

Oh well...train has left the station.....it will get fixed

What makes you say that?  It hasn't been fixed in over 2 decades.

2 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

I can back this.  Hate him or love him....Tyrod was the best QB we had since....well you get it.  It's sad, but true

I said this when the trade was made

I was happy we were able to get a 3rd for him

When the team moved away from Tyrod I knew this was going to happen.....I was hoping AJM was more then what he was.....but was really hoping that they would bring in a Bryan Hoyer type (just good enough to play but not the future)

I never dreamed that Nathan Peterman would be as bad as he is....it is all compounded by a OL that cannot protect our QBs

I really think we should take a look at another free agent QB if Anderson is indeed hurt....Peterman might be bad enough to get us to the number 1 overall pick but we might lose the locker room in the process.

22 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

What makes you say that?  It hasn't been fixed in over 2 decades.

We did in fact draft a QB with the 7th overall pick

Finding positional players has never really been a problem for this team.....we did find players like Robert Woods.....we will find them again.

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

Imagine if Daboll had the talent Chan Gailey had to work with. If we had Donald Jones, David Nelson, and Naaman Roosevelt in their primes we'd be rolling.

Exactly. The talent here sucks, but it also sucks in Dallas, Seattle, Washington, San Francisco, etc., all of which are beating us in every offensive metric possible. Coaching makes up a good amount of that difference. Daboll sucks.

5 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Can't call a game, can't prepare a game plan, and can't make adjustments.  He's far worse than I ever dreamed.

the announcers thought he did a great job save for a play here and there , which is any OC. Dabol definitely caused Croom to drop the ball in the end zone.