Honestly WTF is up with all the Henry bashing

zevo

the guy gave us his all. He just wants to move on, and i cant blame him. Damn leave the guy alone. He has alot of heart for the game. I hope he does well where ever he ends. I'd like to see him turnaround Zona.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the guy gave us his all. He just wants to move on, and i cant blame him. Damn leave the guy alone. He has alot of heart for the game. I hope he does well where ever he ends. I'd like to see him turnaround Zona.

284045[/snapback]

People are crapping on him because they cannot see how he could upset over what happened to him. Everyone here would be happy if they were demoted at their job and had to kiss up to the guy they replaced and the guy who demoted them!

284045[/snapback]

It makes them feel high and mighty to pick on a guy with a learning disability..some people have dropped to a new low

:lol:

I agree. And I hope that Willis is the real deal, because I think Henry proved in his first few years he was pretty good. Sure he has some warts, but I think he's still a pretty good back.

Willis looked good in the time he played. But one hit is all it takes.

I also agree. The guy played hard when he played. He was a Bills fan and wanted to play for the Bills. I say leave the guy alone and wish him the best (except when he plays the Bills).

What surprises me is how the market for rbs can change so dramatically. There are a lot of quality guys available for the right price (James and Alexander) and real potential talent in the draft.

because he was overrated, is not as good as he thinks he is (proved by the fact that not even the !@#$ing cards want him)  and now he's being a huge crybaby.

But WAAAAAAAAAAA let's throw him a pity party...

284057[/snapback]

Just the comment expected of you

:lol:

because he was overrated, is not as good as he thinks he is (proved by the fact that not even the !@#$ing cards want him)  and now he's being a huge crybaby.

But WAAAAAAAAAAA let's throw him a pity party...

284057[/snapback]

stojan, i enjoy your comments on this board, but why not just chill on the dude.

People are crapping on him because they cannot see how he could upset over what happened to him. Everyone here would be happy if they were demoted at their job and had to kiss up to the guy they replaced and the guy who demoted them!

284049[/snapback]

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I have to admit that Tuesday's tantrum-like rant kind of peed me off - it was rather unprofessional IMO, but all-in-all, TH gave his all over the past few seasons. Unfortunately for him, that wasn't enough to keep him on the field ahead of WM.

because there's alot of tough guys sitting behind those keyboards at home, if he was standing before them they would be gushing over him, complementing him for his time in buffalo and seeking autographs. people can pile on and follow the heard, half of these people where calling for donahoe's head when he drafted willis.

I am a TD supporter...but when he says stuff in the media like

"We won't give Travis away" he is viewed by most as a great negotiator.

When Travis and his agent, Hardly Everhard (Hadley Engelhard-stolen nickname from Mike Doser) start spouting off in public about TD not accepting what they view as a fair offer, its Travis being disloyal or dumb idiot Travis being controlled by his agent.....

See this for what it is..all part of Travis getting a new address and the Bills getting something just a tiny bit more than what is on the table right now....

Don't bash a guy who played with a broken leg.....come on...

Henry gave us stability at RB for the 02 and 03 seasons. There were many times when he had me out of my seat cheerin at the Ralph. He was tough as hell and gave it his all every game, there is no denying that. I appreciate Travis's hardwork, effort and the way he handled the whole situation last year. He was and still is a very productive 2nd round draft pick and I wish the guy the best luck in w/e his future holds.

I'll cast my vote here.

Stuff like this:

Travis Henry is like... the girl you were banging in between girlfriends who thinks you really love her....
and all of the "lock up your daughters at night" crap is sophmoric, over-the-top and lazy ad hominim attacks.

Yes, Travis has flaws, as do we all. As far as being a good value for the Bills (performance per $), he was one of the best I can rememeber in the last decade (before last year).

284045[/snapback]

Dont care if he turns around Arizona or not but I do wish the best for him. I've always, since Tennesee, liked him.

I think the main detractors are the Bills (from NY and VA) and stevestojan who seem to have personal vendettas against Henry. Most of the rest of the board accepts Henry as having given his all as a Bill and who was simply replaced by a better back.

Travis may have been the toughest player on the team but this is a "what have you done for me lately" league. I wish him nothing but luck in his future endeavors.

284045[/snapback]

I agree. A couple of 1200+ yard seasons, especially when injured, is great. I hate his whining, but he was a good Buffalo Bill!

I'll cast my vote here.

Stuff like this:

and all of the "lock up your daughters at night" crap is sophmoric, over-the-top and lazy ad hominim attacks. 

Yes, Travis has flaws, as do we all.  As far as being a good value for the Bills (performance per $), he was one of the best I can rememeber in the last decade (before last year).

284108[/snapback]

I too like TH but would you let him bang your 15 yr old daughter?

I wouldn't! But I do wish him luck.