Honestly WTF is up with all the Henry bashing

zevo

He's said he won't be a backup.

Fine.

He's no Rob Riddick and he's no Kenneth Davis either, and he's certainly no Willis.

I just think it laughable that he's negotiating like this in the media.

I don't wish him ill will, but I do wish he'd shut up.

Actually, Travis' agent is probably more stupid than he is.

Whitey will find a spot for him someplace, but Travis is holding a hand that's about a six high and that's all.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TH is not very smart. OK, that's not his fault. However, he is an above average running back who certainly owes us nothing, given his courageous performance in years past. I hope we give him a break and either wish him well or welcome him back as a better back-up than we could hope to get for his cap space, if that how it works out best for the Bills. Go Travis!

TH is not very smart. OK, that's not his fault. However, he is an above average running back who certainly owes us nothing, given his courageous performance in years past. I hope we give him a break and either wish him well or welcome him back as a better back-up than we could hope to get for his cap space, if that how it works out best for the Bills. Go Travis!

285359[/snapback]

He owes us something; it is written in his contract.

I think TD is doing everything he can to get the best deal he can for the Bills, and TH is not making it easy. TH has made it clear he does not want to stay in Buffalo and backup Willis. I wish him well. but I want the BILLS to get the best of any deal with him.

I wonder if TH has figured out that if he does not PLAY in 2005, he does not get PAID in 2005. I think his agent is dumber than he is! :huh:

He owes us something; it is written in his contract.

I think TD is doing everything he can to get the best deal he can for the Bills, and TH is not making it easy. TH has made it clear he does not want to stay in Buffalo and backup Willis. I wish him well. but I want the BILLS to get the best of any deal with him.

I wonder if TH has figured out that if he does not PLAY in 2005, he does not get PAID in 2005. I think his agent is dumber than he is!  :lol:

285407[/snapback]

But add to that. If he doesn't play in 05 he is still under contract for 06 then. You think he and his agent figured that one out yet? :huh: