For the first time this season, the Bills’ O got 300 yards!

19 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Thats what happens when it’s a passing league and you have no pieces to that puzzle.

the WR group was totally foreseeable. The o line was duct tape and bubble gum.... the offensive strategy in the offseason was either:

1) don’t care 

or 

2) think we are solid 

which is worse?

2 is definitely worse 

1 just means that they placed a premium on getting the QB and are fine drafting high next year 

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The clay fumble and the strip from behind are not on Anderson IMO. The first pick is KB running like a fridge with legs...He didn’t play good but Anderson wasn’t that bad. The whole team sucks. We threw more nfl passes today then we have all season combined. There is just zero talent on this offense.

So did Derek prove that QB is not the top 5 issues on the offensive side of the ball? Asking for a friend.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

2 is definitely worse 

1 just means that they placed a premium on getting the QB and are fine drafting high next year 

Generally agree but one would think there’d be some care about getting him good experience if we are putting a huge premium to get him 

26 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

So did Derek prove that QB is not the top 5 issues on the offensive side of the ball? Asking for a friend.

I’d say considering the WRs looked borderline acceptable, he did the opposite of that. QB has been the number 1 issue IMO but it really doesn’t matter. This team sucks. And we get blown out often enough to make me think the coach might suck too

12 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’d say considering the WRs looked borderline acceptable, he did the opposite of that. QB has been the number 1 issue IMO but it really doesn’t matter. This team sucks. And we get blown out often enough to make me think the coach might suck too

IMO the only reason the WR's looked borderline acceptable was that the Bills were facing the weakest defense they have seen all season.  I had the opposite reaction to this game then you did in that it seems to me QB is not the main problem of this offense.   I can't think of a team in which any of the Bills receivers or TE's would start.  I'm not sure there are any teams out there where these guys would see the field at all.  They are that bad. 

Until we can assemble competent skill players around whoever is QBing the Bills we can't really judge how good the QB is.

On 10/21/2018 at 6:57 PM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The clay fumble and the strip from behind are not on Anderson IMO. The first pick is KB running like a fridge with legs...He didn’t play good but Anderson wasn’t that bad. The whole team sucks. We threw more nfl passes today then we have all season combined. There is just zero talent on this offense.

You gotta be kidding me right?

2 INTs (one a pick-6). He also had another pick-6 dropped. A lost fumble.

He racked up yards against a bad D and could manage only a field goal (the second field goal was after a good punt return).

That's playing good? Yeah ok.

Like I said I last week I don't want to pile on Anderson but it seems like most of you like to make excuses for him yet when Peterman gets no help everything is his fault.

Edited by suorangefan4

There was a huge collection of total garbagetime yards there in the second half

when it’s 3rd and 9 and you checkdown for 4 yards they should deduct 100 yards off your total offence as punishment