Who to start against NE?

Who to start against NE?   

194 members have voted

1. 1. Who to start against NE?

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Anderson was the best passer we have had so far this year. Not that’s it’s saying much, but he’s our only shot against NE

Orton 2.0

is the intent to squeak out a few cheap wins or to build for the future, there’s no playoffs either way

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wow.

31.28% of this board is legitimately stupid if they want Peterman to start in a Bills uniform again EVER!!!   :doh:

To be fair some people are saying they want it just because they think it might be more entertaining like how you can't look away from a train wreck.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

To be fair some people are saying they want it just because they think it might be more entertaining like how you can't look away from a train wreck.

Well said.  

Anderson gave people a small glimmer of hope and when it crashed and burned it made it worse.  

With Nate people expect the worst and are not apt to be so damn upset. 

12 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Well said.  

Anderson gave people a small glimmer of hope and when it crashed and burned it made it worse.  

Made it worse?

Anderson, despite his stats, actually looked relatively capable out there, especially considering less than 2 weeks before he took a 2018 NFL regular season snap, he was on a beach with his family somewhere.

Peterman should never see an NFL field again, unless he's a covert operative for the Buffalo Bills and McDermott who come to some kind of under-the-table agreement for Nate to go play for another AFC East team and win them over the way he somehow won our dummy (at least when it comes to QBs) Head Coach over.

Anderson was something that almost started to resemble an NFL offense on Sunday until Clay fumbled and the wheels came off.

Anderson should absolutely start.  There is nothing good that can ever come from seeing Peterman in a meaningful NFL game for the Bills ever again.

36 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Well said.  

I didn't expect much from Anderson. I wouldn't call it a successful start. I'll give Anderson credit for stepping in and trying to move an offense that has a track record of bad. The meltdown at the end of that game specifically with him was not good. The interceptions and fumbles all in a short amount of time is a thing a QB like Peterman gets written off for in his first start or am I wrong? So am I wrong to believe Anderson could just repeat a rapid meltdown in the Patriots game? 

As for Peterman yes I fully expect him to throw interceptions. I also know that he can lead a TD drive in the NFL. He has the capability when not throwing interceptions to do that. I like Peterman a lot. I'm disappointed in him but if I'm the coach that started him I'm still the same coach your asking why I keep him in there and the same coach you may fire for it. 

Anderson can start good luck to him. Chances are I'll see my boy Peterman by the end of the game. It was already dangerously close to that. 

Edited by Lfod

18 minutes ago, Lfod said:

I didn't expect much from Anderson. I wouldn't call it a successful start. I'll give Anderson credit for stepping in and trying to move an offense that has a track record of bad. The meltdown at the end of that game specifically with him was not good. The interceptions and fumbles all in a short amount of time is a thing a QB like Peterman gets written off for in his first start or am I wrong? So am I wrong to believe Anderson could just repeat a rapid meltdown in the Patriots game? 

As for Peterman yes I fully expect him to throw interceptions. I also know that he can lead a TD drive in the NFL. He has the capability when not throwing interceptions to do that. I like Peterman a lot. I'm disappointed in him but if I'm the coach that started him I'm still the same coach your asking why I keep him in there and the same coach you may fire for it. 

Anderson can start good luck to him. Chances are I'll see my boy Peterman by the end of the game. It was already dangerously close to that. 

Do you really have that short a memory?

Is Peterman your son?  Is that why you're calling him "my boy"?  

At this point, that seems to be the only reason anyone could ever use those 2 words in reference to Nate Peterman the NFL QB.

20 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Anderson has been named the starter.

Time for the OP to delete/lock the thread since it's irrelevant.

Thanks, OP  :thumbsup:

It will stay open as long as people post in it.  

No one is forcing you to read it. 

29 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Whoever voted Peterman should be kicked out of the Bills Mafia for LIFE. That guy is the worst QB in Bills history. DUH.

Great.   I was never “in” the Bills Mafia.  

I’ve been a fan longer than the group that invented has been around.   July of 2011 

Created by 2 guys who were blocked by Adam Schefter.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

14 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

please stop harassing me.   

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It will stay open as long as people post in it.  

No one is forcing you to read it. 

I guess you're a real do as I say, not as I do kinda guy, huh?

10 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

CASE CLOSED

It was never a case in the 1st place. 

Loki-Facepalm.gif

If McDermott starts Peterman over any other healthy QB we have on the roster this year, he's going to be prematurely fired.

And I actually like McDermott.

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

anderson will pill a hammy in practice and nate will have redemption by knocking off the pats!

LOL.     

Doomed any way you look at it.  

Hmmmmm   Someone had a Tyrod Taylor Poll that was supposed to close automatically and yet the OP  edited it and kept it alive months after Tay Tay was traded.  Who was that?   

Loki-Facepalm.gif

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

11 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL.     

Doomed any way you look at it.  

Hmmmmm   Someone had a Tyrod Taylor Poll that was supposed to close automatically and yet the OP  edited it and kept it alive months after Tay Tay was traded.  Who was that?   

Loki-Facepalm.gif

#1: Please stop harassing me.

#2: Stop spreading your alternative facts.  I deleted that Taylor thread very quickly after he was released, specifically to allow people to crow about being right.  Me keeping that thread open for months literally never happened and it's pretty sad you'd put something like that out publicly.

I deleted that thread within days after he was traded.  Saying it was months is ridiculous. And deleting is something you should do yourself with this one right now.  You have the power.

I actually tried sending this to you as a PM so as not to embarrass you, but your reputation is clearly suffering from your posting style--like your incessant nagging of 26CB. 

Hell, I have a better rep than you... I mean, that's just sad, Shady  :flirt:

59 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The thread was dead. 

And you bumped it. 

So kill it.

And accept PMs so that when I want to say something to you, I don't have to bump a stupid thread like this.

The thread was dumb from the beginning. 

It's not like bumping it at this point is any more dumb than it was the 7 pages before I bothered.

Close it.  Lock it.  Take a breath.  Internet attention is not real love.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

52 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Punt on every down and hope for a safety  ? every time 

That would require some solid special teams play—do we trust Crossman enough to coach that part up? Would be a great new thread—which coordinator do you trust the least right now? Lol 

12 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

#1: Please stop harassing me.

#2: Stop spreading your alternative facts.  I deleted that Taylor thread very quickly after he was released, specifically to allow people to crow about being right.  Me keeping that thread open for months literally never happened and it's pretty sad you'd put something like that out publicly.

I deleted that thread within days after he was traded.  Saying it was months is ridiculous. And deleting is something you should do yourself with this one right now.  You have the power.

I actually tried sending this to you as a PM so as not to embarrass you, but your reputation is clearly suffering from your posting style--like your incessant nagging of 26CB. 

Hell, I have a better rep than you... I mean, that's just sad, Shady  :flirt:

....or to put it another way , it was deleted within 50 pages after he was traded, so back off shady. 

tranny  i'm sure you were just under the impression that being the last poster on each page was gonna close it.  got ur back here bud?

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Idandria said:

At least watch the first quarter man. 

I'll watch the first, grudgingly the second. 

Depending on how it is progressing I may watch the 3rd and 4th, maybe all of it.  Or  I can watch something that may be more entertaining and switch back at the commercials. 

I'll be DVR set on record, so if a miracle happens I can start watching where I left off.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/22/2018 at 8:59 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Great.   I was never “in” the Bills Mafia.  

I’ve been a fan longer than the group that invented has been around.   July of 2011 

Created by 2 guys who were blocked by Adam Schefter.  

I've been a member of TBD since the second year it existed, so what is your point? Great googily moogily...